Marriage Equality act is passed,Republicans literally cry

El Correcto

god is dead
Using the government to make a business owner participate in your wedding for starters.
Seperate issue. Some people it is as simple as going down to a court house to get some documents signed and maybe an awkward kiss in front of a judge.
Has nothing to do with cakes or anything else.

vantexan

Seperate issue. Some people it is as simple as going down to a court house to get some documents signed and maybe an awkward kiss in front of a judge.
Has nothing to do with cakes or anything else.
As long as it's a civil ceremony I don't think most people have any issue with two people wanting to tie themselves together legally. It's your business.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
its not anti religion.
Yes it is.

The point of this anti religion act, is to prevent people from practicing their Christian beliefs.

Republicans tried to add an amendment that protected religious institutions and non profits to practice their beliefs, but Democrats rejected it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yes it is.

The point of this anti religion act, is to prevent people from practicing their Christian beliefs.

Republicans tried to add an amendment that protected religious institutions and non profits to practice their beliefs, but Democrats rejected it.
Noone is taking the Rights of Christians away. That is a very dead horse your lot loves beating.
This is OUR country,not YOUR church

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
sure it is , educate yourself
no it absolutely is not. It's amazing that Mitch Mconnell is married to an Asian yet voted against Interracial marriage.

This act is to prevent the gentle Christian folks from persecuting those who dont follow their religious beliefs

newfie

When other people get rights you already have, that doesn’t steal from yours.
they can have a civil union which is a legal process of joining them. there is no theft or whatever nonsense words you want to insert or imply.

the sacrament of marriage is a clearly defined religious process that clearly defines a man and woman joining in holy matrimony.

newfie

no it absolutely is not. It's amazing that Mitch Mconnell is married to an Asian yet voted against Interracial marriage.

This act is to prevent the gentle Christian folks from persecuting those who dont follow their religious beliefs
that is a symbolic act to appease the woke crowd affirming a right to civil unions they already have.
marriage is a clearly defined sacrement between a man and woman that the wokesters want to redefine.
educate yourself instead of simply accepting your daily political feedings.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
that is a symbolic act to appease the woke crowd affirming a right to civil unions they already have.
marriage is a clearly defined sacrement between a man and woman that the wokesters want to redefine.
educate yourself instead of simply accepting your daily political feedings.
Clearly defined?
I dont think you gentle Christian folks have the right to define who can and can't get married.
you are proving everything i am saying at the absolute sadness that a segment of the population have to be protected frpm that people with such views.
The absolute IRONY is that Christians feel they are "attacked" when laws like this are passed.

newfie

This isnt a Christian nation.
Clearly defined?
I dont think you gentle Christian folks have the right to define who can and can't get married.

you are proving everything i am saying at the absolute sadness that a segment of the population have to be protected frpm that people with such views.
The absolute IRONY is that Christians feel they are "attacked" when laws like this are passed.

We've already defined it. thanks for playing. enjoy your civil union.

newfie

it always amuses me when atheists try to reject the teachings of god but like petulent children think they should have the best of the religions they reject. This jealousy that they can not enjoy a marriage is one of many examples.
someday atheist will be joining with farm animals and claim it should be called a marriage.

sorry atheists it don't work that way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Noone is taking the Rights of Christians away.
Yes they are.

Educate yourself.