Massive NE Snowstorm

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm out plowing this morning. This has been a fun storm. I'd say we've had less than 23 " in my area. More like 22 &3/4

ocnewguy

threads like this make me jealous. i have to drive 2 hours to the mountains to see snow. probably gets old having to deal with it every year though

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
threads like this make me jealous. i have to drive 2 hours to the mountains to see snow. probably gets old having to deal with it every year though

Driving to see it is more pleasant then driving in it. We got about 6 inches Thursday and could hardly deliver. Cant imagine 2 feet.

S

serenity now

i would have to drive for 2 days to see snow * guess what? don't want to make the drive or see the snow *
snow is nice on Christmas cards

Alleycar

I truly feel for folks that get slapped with lots of snow in a place that isn't used to getting very much at a time. What really irks me, is when you live in a place that does, as i do, and the city chooses to wait until the storm is over to start clearing. /endrant

DS

Fenderbender
We got about 15 inches yesterday and it was a white knuckle day.
I delivered 60 and brought back 20.You had to be careful on some side streets,
people were getting stuck halfway out their driveways.Some were so bad that once you stop,
good luck getting going again.I punched out at 19:00.

over9five

Staff member
Just over 2' here. Snowblower worked awesome, I was amazed as the snow was higher than its scoop. And the plowed pile at the end of the driveway was over 3'.