Maybe It's Me, But I Don't Think So

IsItME

Okay-I've been observing this site since roughly January and decided to register because I had a few things on my mind. The first one is that the idiots in Memphis and throughout have got to be seeing the crap posted about them. They probably laugh but they would love to do some identifying, which will never happen. Someone recommended I come here for information.
The other thing is this: Does anyone think that Mr. FedEx, StuffItFred, thedownhillEXPRESS, Fred Is My Father, daylaborer and several others are the same person? Maybe one or two of them aren't and maybe there are one or two I left off this list. In any case, I can understand how someone could hate this stupid company so bad that they would go to great lengths to blast embarrassing stuff online for the world to read.
One more, is bbsam not the slimiest dope that is desperate to prove that he/she has a job that matters? You work for a crashing company and just because you think you're going to survive a little longer doesn't mean you've accomplished anything. You move packages for a company that laughs at you. You think you're superior but you are a dope-the ultimate sucker defending the slobs that will inevitably collapse this company into the ground just in time for you to wake up and see how stupid you really are.

StuffItFred

Okay-I've been observing this site since roughly January and decided to register because I had a few things on my mind. The first one is that the idiots in Memphis and throughout have got to be seeing the crap posted about them. They probably laugh but they would love to do some identifying, which will never happen. Someone recommended I come here for information.
The other thing is this: Does anyone think that Mr. FedEx, StuffItFred, thedownhillEXPRESS, Fred Is My Father, daylaborer and several others are the same person? Maybe one or two of them aren't and maybe there are one or two I left off this list. In any case, I can understand how someone could hate this stupid company so bad that they would go to great lengths to blast embarrassing stuff online for the world to read.
One more, is bbsam not the slimiest dope that is desperate to prove that he/she has a job that matters? You work for a crashing company and just because you think you're going to survive a little longer doesn't mean you've accomplished anything. You move packages for a company that laughs at you. You think you're superior but you are a dope-the ultimate sucker defending the slobs that will inevitably collapse this company into the ground just in time for you to wake up and see how stupid you really are.

So why are you here?
I am not the same person as the others you listed. Feel free to message the admins and get my IP address to find out if it is the same as any others.
Secondly, what is posted here is "crap?" I have seen posts by many others that are fed up with a company that has done an about face on its employees.
Nice introduction too! You are obviously on your knees in front of Handy Thorton. I am sure those in MEM will be able to tell you who that is if you don't know already.

IsItME

It just seems weird to me, that's all. I'm here for information and because I hate the company more than any of you. It wasn't a personal attack. The person that told me about this site and someone he knows brought this to my attention so I thought I'd ask.
So why are you here?
I am not the same person as the others you listed. Feel free to message the admins and get my IP address to find out if it is the same as any others.
Secondly, what is posted here is "crap?" I have seen posts by many others that are fed up with a company that has done an about face on its employees.
Nice introduction too! You are obviously on your knees in front of Handy Thorton. I am sure those in MEM will be able to tell you who that is if you don't know already.

DS

Fenderbender
It just seems weird to me, that's all. I'm here for information and because I hate the company more than any of you. It wasn't a personal attack. The person that told me about this site and someone he knows brought this to my attention so I thought I'd ask.
IsItMe....welome to the bc,and thank you for joining our forum.
Your opinions are more than welcome,but please keep your insults to yourself.
Read the TOS and post accordingly.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
IsItMe....welome to the bc,and thank you for joining our forum.
Your opinions are more than welcome,but please keep your insults to yourself.
Read the TOS and post accordingly.

Hey, IsItMe. I can assure you I am just one person, although we do have a few shills on here that use multiple usernames. PM (personal message) me if you have any questions.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Mind what the Moderator says and you'll be fine. Insults can be general, as in "Fred S is an ass", but you can't call me an "ass" unless the mods are mad at me.

HomeDelivery

Hey OP, there are a few of us that actually enjoys the job itself... but the pay situation sucks.

you just have to be smart enough to find ways out of the game or work with it.

these contractors know how to work it & are successful in exploiting people for less pay.

"a fair day's work for a fair day's pay" should be my new motto... and i'm currently applying that to my status right now.

I've been reading posts for a few months but thought I would register today.
I'm a relativly new Midwest Ground pounder. From reading many posts, I would say that bbsam
may be the 1 guy I respect the most on here. He definently is'nt here to blow smoke up our ***
which I actually appreciate. He seems to tell the truth when asked questions. My only issue with him is he may
push the spelling issue too hard, sometimes it's funny, but gets old.
I hope to learn a little from this forum, so I'll be around.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I've been reading posts for a few months but thought I would register today.
I'm a relativly new Midwest Ground pounder. From reading many posts, I would say that bbsam
may be the 1 guy I respect the most on here. He definently is'nt here to blow smoke up our ***
which I actually appreciate. He seems to tell the truth when asked questions. My only issue with him is he may
push the spelling issue too hard, sometimes it's funny, but gets old.
I hope to learn a little from this forum, so I'll be around.
If you think he's got issues with spelling, you haven't met Upstate.

texan

Not nice at all. BBSAM is ok with me. He is respectful in his post towards others without
name calling.

Perhaps you should learn that quickly.
BBSAM and I differ on some views, but it is out of line what you posted.