Maybe It's Me, But I Don't Think So

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What? Nobody wants to defend me against this slander? Eh. Me neither.
I have not read the whole thread. This is the first time I have seen it. Had I seen it sooner, I would have just deleted it.
First off for new people, Yes you can call anyone anything, but not our members. You can say, the owner of X company is an ass, but not our members. Since you are new and bbsam is not, you will be polite, thoughtful, or you will be gone, as DS said you need to read the rules. Now I will go read the rest and I may delete the whole thing. Anyway. You can think what you want but bbsam is respectful, and you were not.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OK, after 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back, I see apologies given, carry on. But dont do it again. :whiteflag::grouphug: Seriously.

DS

Fenderbender
Toonzy,be gentle with the new members, for they know not what they do.:star:
Express-Yourself
Not sponsored or endorsed by Fedex

bbsam

Staff member
I have not read the whole thread. This is the first time I have seen it. Had I seen it sooner, I would have just deleted it.
First off for new people, Yes you can call anyone anything, but not our members. You can say, the owner of X company is an ass, but not our members. Since you are new and bbsam is not, you will be polite, thoughtful, or you will be gone, as DS said you need to read the rules. Now I will go read the rest and I may delete the whole thing. Anyway. You can think what you want but bbsam is respectful, and you were not.
Sorry to have wasted your time. My post about slander truly was mock offense. In fact, I'm surprised I even read that far into the original post.

barnyard

KTM rider
I hate, hate, hate fake noobs. A couple of years ago, another user started a fake noob account. I hit the 'report' post button and was assured by Cheryl (the owner) that she does not tolerate fake noobs.

If you think there is a fake noob, instead of 'calling them out', hit the 'report' button and let the crack moderating squad handle it. My experience is that for a bunch of volunteers, they do their job very well. (insert polite golf clap here.)

purplesky

Hey toonertoo, Instead of running away new people on this site how about calling out the trolls WHO HAVE THOUSANDS OF POSTS AND ARE CLEARLY MORE THAN ONE PERSON. This forum would be so much better if the moderators actually called out the trolls.

This forum could actually be great if you would call out the people on here that are lying about who they are.

texan

My last punch on the New guy card. What is a troll?

I could Google it, but what say ye?

I hear it more from FDX posters, but also UPS posters. How can one tell?

What makes them obvious?

Why motivates them?

I should start a thread about this question, but let us see how this goes?

Respectfully to all,

texan

menotyou

bella amicizia
Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[SUP][3][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into anemotional response[SUP][4][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP][5][/SUP] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
You learn their posting style. You can, almost, smell them.