Messages from Management

AlliSeeisBrown

FD450C3A-9900-4838-A60F-91189B90C374.jpeg
I love when management posts these things in the bathroom and reading what 2 cents the salty drivers have to add to it.

Box Ox

:censored2: whoever came up with the suggestion to use your scanning light to scare off a dog. If I’m getting jumped by an angry dog I’m sure as :censored2: not trying to target its eyes with the stupid scanning light. I’m beating that :censored2:er in the teeth with the board.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
:censored2: whoever came up with the suggestion to use your scanning light to scare off a dog. If I’m getting jumped by an angry dog I’m sure as :censored2: not trying to target its eyes with the stupid scanning light. I’m beating that :censored2:er in the teeth with the board.
I use the red scanning light when the dog is sitting in the window and barking and knocking down all the hanging things of his owners while I’m filling out my info notice. Barring his teeth at me, trying to figure out a way to eat my nutsack. I scan his retinas a few times, maybe he’ll go blind before he gets lose to bite me?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I use the red scanning light when the dog is sitting in the window and barking and knocking down all the hanging things of his owners while I’m filling out my info notice. Barring his teeth at me, trying to figure out a way to eat my nutsack. I scan his retinas a few times, maybe he’ll go blind before he gets lose to bite me?
The shine off your bald head may do the trick too

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I love to see them go ballistic tearing up everything in the window. Always funny.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Ain't :censored2:ing with no dogs! Bag that :censored2: up at the mailbox! If the customer complains- they can come get their :censored2: or get there :censored2:ing dog out of the yard!