Mirrors on the highway

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Does a UPS backup camera actually work while in forward motion? I don't know--I never drove a UPS vehicle with a camera
giphy (5).gif

Some things you dont want to view in your rear camera.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Isn't that considered a screen like a video screen? I know in Mn. video screens are illegal in the front seat area. How does UPS get away with it?
RVs have them. That's where our model came from. Notice the info on the back of some of them. You can hook 6 cameras up to one monitor. You can view multiple sides of the vehicle.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Yet I’ve managed to do this job for over 15 years and have never brought a bag of stuff with me.
I use at least 2 things out of that list on an almost daily basis. I don’t know if you’re on the package side or feeder but in feeders we don’t have the luxury of chancing things. If I don’t like it, I fix it and if I can’t I get the shop to fix it. Not worth my life or the lives of others on the road. I get paid by the hour to do it right, no matter how long it takes.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its a miracle all of us drivers of my area made the Circle of Honor without all the new toys. We must had had to actually use our brains :-)