Mirrors on the highway

rod

Retired 22 years
The cameras were installed in the early 90s. They are not designed as only backup cameras. They were a retro fit added in response to children riding on the bumper. West coast injury or fatality as I recall. That's why they are always on.
I retired in 2001. At that time there wasn't one single truck in our center that had a backup camera. It was probably 2003 or so before they made the scene here. Midwest is always the last to get new things

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t fix anything on my truck. I wouldn’t fix anything on my truck if I was in Feeder’s with the fatties either.

If the truck isn’t how I need it I send it back.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If the truck isn’t how I need it I send it back.
bestofficescenes-will-have-the-spaghetti-ith-a-side-salad-if-42597334.png

rocket man

Hey guys just finished my first week- going well so far (thanks for all the advice everybody) but there’s one thing I’m still incredibly uneasy about- driving on the highway to and from my route...
Get the mechanics to tighten the mirror how stupid can you be
As soon as I hit the highway the wind blows the mirrors in, and if I need to get off at my exit I can’t see a thing in the right lane. (Also my Exit is like a few hundred feet from an entrance where another highway merges on so I can’t really see the cars entering)

Any advice on how to deal with this other than just signaling and freaking praying for the best? Apparently they’ve been tightening the mirrors at night but that hasn’t helped stop them from blowing in immediately