Missing Diad messages??

Rack em

Made the Podium
In his case, since the B.A. believes it was a set-up and management lied, he is better off texting via the DIAD and taking pics. If they don't respond, then call and make sure to follow up with a text restating what was discussed.
Communicate via diad only! I never talk to management on the phone because I want proof of whatever they say. If they don't send me a message on the diad then I don't do anything.

A few weeks ago I got a message to "call the center asap" I responded "Nope, you can message me" and wouldn't you know it, no one ever messaged me. They don't want a paper trail of messages.

Future

Victory Ride
Communicate via diad only! I never talk to management on the phone because I want proof of whatever they say. If they don't send me a message on the diad then I don't do anything.

A few weeks ago I got a message to "call the center asap" I responded "Nope, you can message me" and wouldn't you know it, no one ever messaged me. They don't want a paper trail of messages.
Ummmm.... that’s whats cell phones w cameras r for

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I brought packages back because I had a cut off time of 945 so I obviously didn’t finish because I had a high package volume..

High Package volume...seriously..give me more than that please. Heck I could make up more stuff than that and be right on at least 90% of it...

35years

Gravy route
They routinely over-dispatch on Saturday and roll them to Monday around here.

Apparently the on-car wanted them sheeted as futures, and the driver punched by 9:45.

When called out on it, he covers his rear (or the center manager's) and throws the driver under the bus, claiming he did not tell him to future the boxes and claims no text was sent to punch by 9:45. Apparently future is not the correct way to sheet rolled Saturday pkgs.

I would check the previous punch out time of other drivers working late on Saturdays. I would then ask those drivers if they were ever told to future boxes to Monday and if they were given a curfew.

It is probable this is not the first time this situation came up and it would be helpful to establish a pattern of behavior by management trying to hide rolled Saturday pkgs.

35years

Gravy route
To the OP...

Don't post any more details.

I am suspicious when someone like Dragon wants more details.

I would say it would be best to start a new account on Brown Cafe.

35years

Gravy route
Interesting
Name change does nothing.

If your management team is watching this thread, they know who you are. The posting by members have been used before by management.

Future postings on Brown cafe should be done from an entirely new account and don't post on this thread.

High Package volume...seriously..give me more than that please. Heck I could make up more stuff than that and be right on at least 90% of it...
Over dispatch is why I bring work back. I couldn’t do 420 stops in 12 hours during peak.

Tony Q

Saturday 03/02/2018 I was told that I had a 945pm cut off time.. I started at 8:45am. I brought back 42 pacakages (20 stops) and sheeted them as missed. I’m being told now that I was never given a cut off time. I was told at first my cut off time was 9:30pm and then 15 mins later I was told 9:45pm. We are being told the messages are not there.. hmmmmm

And I didn’t take pictures of the Diad message saying my cut off was 945..

How often does this happen?
Lesson learned, take a picture of any and all dead messages moving forward. FYI, if this new contract is ever ratified, you'll have the option to review all your dead messages the next day.