Missouri RTW Vote No Today

cornfed

Gonna be rough for all those folks making union wages and benefits to have to pay union dues. God help them all.

8/7. Never forget.

Judging from this site, more than half of union members think the union sucks and is in UPS’s back pocket soooo...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
"Right To Work For Less"

people who don't join the union in RTW states are SCABS. Thieves , because they get all the bennies and don't pay for it. Actually thief is too good a name for them . scum , slime , gutterslut ......others come to mind that can not be printed.

Box Ox

Judging from this site, more than half of union members think the union sucks and is in UPS’s back pocket soooo...

Would you like to go ahead and unconditionally surrender to the Company by dropping the Union entirely and see what happens, or try voting in some fighters who will pledge to make strong reforms in the next IBT election?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

F

Frankie's Friend

Look how few actually care about this on this site. It's very sad.
12 people responded to the second post above yours above and two more directly above that one at 1 am.

Some of us work 10-12 hrs first shift.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The general public supports Collective Bargaining...The real trouble is that the strength and numbers of the national Union Membership is ebbing, a lot it has to do with them not changing with the times and Corporate interests lobbying the halls of Washington. The continuing corruption with our leadership is another issue, trust issues even with the hard core unionist.

If the Unions were doing their jobs correctly instead of protecting their status quo there would not be any these RTW laws being enacted or voted on. People would be signing union cards in a heart beat, it does not help matters much that even at UPS and the Teamsters that the starting rate is hovering around the state minimum wage level.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The general public supports Collective Bargaining...The real trouble is that the strength and numbers of the national Union Membership is ebbing, a lot it has to do with them not changing with the times and Corporate interests lobbying the halls of Washington. The continuing corruption with our leadership is another issue, trust issues even with the hard core unionist.

If the Unions were doing their jobs correctly instead of protecting their status quo there would not be any these RTW laws being enacted or voted on. People would be signing union cards in a heart beat, it does not help matters much that even at UPS and the Teamsters that the starting rate is hovering around the state minimum wage level.
Same tired argument. If it's a union shop you pay the dues or go to a non union shop. Period.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
There is no excuse to be a free rider, if you don’t want to be in a union or don’t believe in it fedex and other non union companies are hiring.

These lowlifes want the best of both worlds, they want the bargained benefits and wages but don’t want to pay dues because it’s going to the Democrats or some other stupid BS propaganda they have been sold... or in some cases they are cheap :censored2:s.

542thruNthru

Most people don't know anything about the union. Most don't join because they know they don't have to and will still get all the benifits.