Monday announcement?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
Would you like me to use smaller words just for you? Better yet, I will check with Cheryl to see if I can use crayon when I am posting on a thread that I know you will be having read to you so that you can understand.

If rocket's post was a flame, this was retardant. Nice come back, upstate.

unfortunately, there are some posters that only stick around to shaddow others and post crap like that

it happens on a lot of sites, but seems to be a bit more here.

shame, disagree with what is said, post against the ideal expressed, but just a shot at the poster? what for?

d

In my dreams UPS goes back to private. With the people we have in charge of this company today I don't believe there is a chance in Hell we would revert.

shame, disagree with what is said, post against the ideal expressed, but just a shot at the poster? what for?
comic relief?
honestly, I read most of RMs posts to UpState then chuckle and shake my head.

drewed

Shankman
Interesting signature line Drewed. One of the things dad always told me which I hold near and dear to my philosophy is to never ask someone to do something you can't or won't do yourself.

I know Tie, it was meant as more of a joke, I saw it on a tv show and thought it was hilarious in the way he said it and in the context he said it.

Johney

We were told friday that starting monday UPS will no longer hold ground packages for 5 days after the third attempt. They will still hold all other levels of service just not ground.
Did any of you all get your new delivery notices today? We had to turn in all the old ones and they actually went through my truck and took any old notice's I had there.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
off the record, but back on subject, i heard it is not dhl, but both yellow and roadway trucklines.

from an inside source.

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Did any of you all get your new delivery notices today? We had to turn in all the old ones and they actually went through my truck and took any old notice's I had there.

This was the announcement we heard this morning, also. UPS will no longer hold ground after the third attempt. Only COD's will be held.

Johney

This was the announcement we heard this morning, also. UPS will no longer hold ground after the third attempt. Only COD's will be held.
Steve, was it also all ground that are signature required? After the weekend I can't remember.:dead:
Off topic: Steve do you know Lane and Derek?

McGee

crap, woulda thought they were gonna announce that dhl was bought by ups....i put in an app, but still haven't heard anything yet, i'm in MI..... downriver that is...