Monday late freight

AB831

Industrial Engineers......aka IE...Short for a degree program available for those who are "IE". Which stands for "Intellect Exempted" .
When the "engineers" lol came into set up our station routes they used basic road maps sending us from small rural town to small rural town under the dumb assumption they we would spend the entire day inside borough limits, never thinking about the RD's One zip had 480 miles of RD carrier miles that went right along with that entire zip. Which explains why i ended up with 34 zips stretched across 4 counties and included 3600 miles of RD carrier miles.

What an enormous miscalculation!
So they're going to fit a square peg into a round hole no matter what?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
One time, I held up my DRA map and asked my manager from which clown college the engineer graduated if he actually stands by this. He's normally a very chill guy, but for some reason he got really defensive about that question.
Case in point, right there.

AB831

Case in point, right there.
I asked my manager if I could talk to the engineer and he said "oh no, he isn't going to go for that." You would have thought I asked a doctor's secretary if I could go talk to the doc without making an appointment.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I don't really like making waves at first. I'll be a good foot soldier and bend your rules for you, but you better bet I'm going to throw you under the bus if I'm ever questioned about it.

If you had any balls, you'd call the alert line. I would.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I asked my manager if I could talk to the engineer and he said "oh no, he isn't going to go for that." You would have thought I asked a doctor's secretary if I could go talk to the doc without making an appointment.
Is the engineer for your building located in a different building?

59 Dano

Why the hostile tone, Mr Bootlicker?

You're the guy whose local management ordered everyone to engage in mass falsification, a direct violation of the Acceptable Conduct Policy, and you're the guy who expects accountability for those who screw up... and you just stand by and let it happen so long as nothing happens to you.

Tell me, if I'm a bootlicker, what does that make you?

AB831

You're the guy whose local management ordered everyone to engage in mass falsification, a direct violation of the Acceptable Conduct Policy, and you're the guy who expects accountability for those who screw up... and you just stand by and let it happen so long as nothing happens to you.

Tell me, if I'm a bootlicker, what does that make you?
Exactly. If nothing happens to me, I don’t care.

59 Dano

Oh yeah, I’m sooooooo scared of being unpopular at FedEx

It's not an issue of popularity. You have the opportunity to initiate positive and meaningful change and to hold leadership accountable for dishonest, unethical, and inexcusable behavior. People complain about this sort of thing but never do anything about it when the opportunity arises.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It's not an issue of popularity. You have the opportunity to initiate positive and meaningful change and to hold leadership accountable for dishonest, unethical, and inexcusable behavior. People complain about this sort of thing but never do anything about it when the opportunity arises.
Problem is, one doesn’t know how far up the ladder to go to avoid the corruption.