Monday late freight

floridays

It's not an issue of popularity. You have the opportunity to initiate positive and meaningful change and to hold leadership accountable for dishonest, unethical, and inexcusable behavior. People complain about this sort of thing but never do anything about it when the opportunity arises.
You are in a position to investigate these things. I'm sure, by Query you can ascertain exactly where code 17's came from, nationwide. Look for large discrepancies from norm and report back.
I'm amazed you say "lessers" have no balls. Put your own balls on the counter.
The kid is an English major, Fedex is not his life as it is yours.

AB831

You are in a position to investigate these things. I'm sure, by Query you can ascertain exactly where code 17's came from, nationwide. Look for large discrepancies from norm and report back.
The kid is an English major, Fedex is not his life as it is yours.
Thanks for going to bat for me. Mr Dano doesn’t bother me, although he has seemed much more bitter as of lately.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Thanks for going to bat for me. Mr Dano doesn’t bother me, although he has seemed much more bitter as of lately.
Maybe things aren’t so rosy for him at the Memphis Ivory Towers as of lately. He might had to get his hands dirty or something.

bacha29

Maybe things aren’t so rosy for him at the Memphis Ivory Towers as of lately. He might had to get his hands dirty or something.
Checked the injury report . He's on it. Says that he's suffering from tongue blisters. We don't have anything to apologize to him for. We told him about what all that boot licking can do to a person after awhile.

XEQaF

Leadership. Accountability. Ethics. Honesty. ?? lol too funny
FDX management aren't allowed to have these qualities. They can not tolerate it. When you are basically ordered to keep quiet and you will get a paycheck, speak your mind and you will pay for it

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Is he actually upper level management? I thought he was just a brown-nosing shill?
Upper level? Nah, just a shill that thinks he’s much more important to the company than he actually is. His job is pretty meaningless. About a half notch above cutting out paper dolls.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Fourth Assistant Vice President Of Nonessential Operations.
ACBC6799-0E93-49C9-9C3C-EAAE2BA6F34B.gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Problem is, one doesn’t know how far up the ladder to go to avoid the corruption.

There are plenty of people who claim to be aghast about this kind of thing but they don't really care about it or the harm it brings. It's easier to make excuses and complain on a message board.

59 Dano

LOL, you don't know WTF you're babbling on about.

You want me to put my balls on the counter about something I read on the internet?

59 Dano

Checked the injury report . He's on it. Says that he's suffering from tongue blisters. We don't have anything to apologize to him for. We told him about what all that boot licking can do to a person after awhile.

Is he actually upper level management? I thought he was just a brown-nosing shill?

Fourth Assistant Vice President Of Nonessential Operations.

Director of Bad Impressions

He’s so popular

Good work if you can get it!