Moving Money Out Of Stocks (1-16-2018)

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Large companies are already using the technology it's not going anywhere. Hell ups plans on using blockchain technology in the near future.

Gold is an ok store of value it's terrible as a currency. If the fed falls apart people will need a currency. The only real answer to the problem at this point is crypto.
if the fed falls apart the economy is so beyond :censored2:ed that crypto would be worthless and we’ll be trading in bullets and cigs

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
if the fed falls apart the economy is so beyond :censored2:ed that crypto would be worthless and we’ll be trading in bullets and cigs
If it happened tomorrow I agree. If it happens down the road far enough that they've fixed the scaling problems with crypto it would be the quickest and easiest way to try and stop complete madness.

Brownslave688

no im saying if all that happens it is good to have gold
Gold won't be worth crap either.

The problem is gold doesn't have a ton of uses.

What will be worth something would be skills and things we can barter.

Hey I'll trade you my cow for 2 hogs and 6 chickens. That type of thing.

Brownslave688

only if someone with a lot of firepower backed it
I'd say that depends on how much it's already used. Tons of places are now accepting bitcoin and such. Is it used much? No but if places are set up to use it that's all that really matters.

It would probably depend a lot too if it's a quick fall forthe fed or slow decline.