Moving Money Out Of Stocks (1-16-2018)

Heffalump

There are schematics to build a computer. Then to mine bitcoin just requires power. So in a fallout event...crypto is a possibility. Technology will never go away. It integrated into human society.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
D3EE5A7A-33E8-4813-ADD0-5D9CA73ECD4E.gif
There are schematics to build a computer. Then to mine bitcoin just requires power. So in a fallout event...crypto is a possibility. Technology will never go away. It integrated into human society.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
corrections are good and necessary, especially if you do dollar cost averaging and have a longer time frame before retiring.

retired people worry more about a crash or an extended bear market. we lose a lot of all savings on paper and don't have the time available for the market to recover.

what i worry about is the corruption in Wall Street. The FED did NOT fix the problems that caused the crash in 2007-8 and we are just heading that way again. I'm afraid it will be worse next time.

We could cash out some money out but would have to talk to a tax pro first. What's nice about being on a pension is that we are taxed much less than when I was making over 100k every year working.

We have everything paid off and even if we lost everything in the stock market we would be relatively OK because of our cash reserves and bond and real estate holdings. That's one thing we learned from our parents who survived the great depression. accumulate and save up cash.

corrections are good and necessary, especially if you do dollar cost averaging and have a longer time frame before retiring.

retired people worry more about a crash or an extended bear market. we lose a lot of all savings on paper and don't have the time available for the market to recover.

what i worry about is the corruption in Wall Street. The FED did NOT fix the problems that caused the crash in 2007-8 and we are just heading that way again. I'm afraid it will be worse next time.

We could cash out some money out but would have to talk to a tax pro first. What's nice about being on a pension is that we are taxed much less than when I was making over 100k every year working.

We have everything paid off and even if we lost everything in the stock market we would be relatively OK because of our cash reserves and bond and real estate holdings. That's one thing we learned from our parents who survived the great depression. accumulate and save up cash.
Please stop. Seriously