MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

bbsam

Staff member
But y'all are making out like the money is going directly into Trump's pocket. Not so. Business operating expenses take most of that. Before you start lambasting Trump let's do a comparison of money spent on travel with previous presidents. What matters is how much is spent.

agreed. we're not talking about Obama going to Hawaii , or the Mooch's bloated staff and her family getting free government paid vacations as "staff members" , nor do we want to talk about Trump donating his salary every month.

lets focus on dJT going to NJ please. thank you

So if the Clinton Foundation had just built a couple golf courses, hotels, and resorts and had foreign nations as well as our own pouring money into it, you’d all be fine with it?

Meat

Again if you have any hard evidence of your allegations, please contact the friend.B.I. I understand that agency is looking for any dirt on Trump.

You reckon the FBI doesn’t have Twitter? At this point, the president openly admits that members of his campaign/family attempted to conspire with foreign operatives to obtain negative information regarding the opposition.

The fact that he authored a letter, on behalf of his son, that suggested the meeting was mostly regarding the adoption of Russian children is tantamount to obstruction.

Last edited:

Meat

He's a long way aways from Obama's personal travel expenses.

At some point, I think you’ll assimilate my teachings, and realize your perpetual argument of “the other side did this and this” won’t do this country a bit of good - corruption is corruption.

newfie

So if the Clinton Foundation had just built a couple golf courses, hotels, and resorts and had foreign nations as well as our own pouring money into it, you’d all be fine with it?

ah the clintons did it all the time. you got anything else

newfie

You reckon the FBI doesn’t have Twitter? At this point, the president openly admits that members of his campaign/family attempted to conspire with foreign operatives to obtain negative information regarding the opposition.

The fact that he authored a letter, on behalf of his son, that suggested the meeting was mostly regarding the adoption of Russian children is tantamount to obstruction.

I'll put you down as believing in the tooth fairy

Meat

I'll put you down as believing in the tooth fairy

The president literally admitted that his son and campaign officials met with a foreign agent - one in which that represents a country that all of our intelligence agencies agree interfered with our democratic process - in an attempt to procure information that could sway the election.

Trump’s assertion that this is “business as usual” may have been correct (disgusting as it is) if this meeting took place with a domestic political operative; but of course, the other party involved doesn’t really have the best interests of the good ole USA at heart, do they?

The fact that you don’t find this disturbing suggests that it’s very difficult for you to look past party lines, and critical thinking is certainly not your forte.

P

pickup

Goodness gracious , looks like the gig is up.

Meat

Goodness gracious , looks like the gig is up.

At the risk of being redundant:

The president literally admitted that his son and campaign officials met with a foreign agent - one in which that represents a country that all of our intelligence agencies agree interfered with our democratic process - in an attempt to procure information that could sway the election.

Trump’s assertion that this is “business as usual” may have been correct (disgusting as it is) if this meeting took place with a domestic political operative; but of course, the other party involved doesn’t really have the best interests of the good ole USA at heart, do they?

The fact that you don’t find this disturbing suggests that it’s very difficult for you to look past party lines, and critical thinking is certainly not your forte.