My UPS driver is going to hate me!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I wonder what kind of maroon orders a mattress online?

I need to lay on them for a long time before I choose.

Had a call tag for one of those mattress in a box. They couldn't get it back in the shipping box, so ended up giving it away.

Yeah I also can't imagine the quality is great if you can roll it up into a box will ship.

lots of people order them online, and the current business model is if you don’t like it full refund and they call tag it to go to a charity

they make so much money doing this the loss of some returns is nbd

also those roll up mattresses are. far better than being ripped off in a store for a :censored2:ty spring

latex is the best, screw foam

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
OP, if you want to be a decent guy, (or gal), make sure you leave a nice tip for the driver, this Christmas.

The job includes a lot of heavy stuff, and that's all good. But your driver will appreciate, and be more understanding, if you show you care. :)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
lots of people order them online, and the current business model is if you don’t like it full refund and they call tag it to go to a charity

also those roll up mattresses are. far better than being ripped off in a store for a :censored2:ty spring

Latex huh

@Indecisi0n is already at your home waiting.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I’m allergic to latex.

And yes. I’ve been parking my rig and letting the swimmers fly for years

oldngray

nowhere special
Lmfao. There’s only room for one spawn of Satan in this world.
39.jpg