My UPS driver is going to hate me!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Had a call tag for one of those mattress in a box. They couldn't get it back in the shipping box

Dude.... it was taped up, and ready to go.

38633629_2048304001868967_9194504380542353408_n.jpg

WTFm8

I like when furniture gets call-tags for return and it's not ready so you deliver the tags.

Then the homeowner boxes everything up and puts outside for pickup the 'next day' without scheduling it so it sits outside Wednesday through Monday in 9" worth of rain storms.

Particle board furniture really swells up and just crumbles after that LOL

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
If the company doesn't care for the driver neither should you. I use to see the tears in the drivers eyes when I use roll in on the irreg train with 5 Casper mattresses with frames an they see that PAL label with their route.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
That’s ok, you’re gunna hate the UPS driver when we drop your crap at the garage during a summertime thunderstorm.

Have a nice day.
Your a mature one.. I do this job for a paycheck.. Think you may qualify for welfare if your that lazy

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Your a mature one.. I do this job for a paycheck.. Think you may qualify for welfare if your that lazy
Because I control weather?

Don’t order a bedroom suite over the internet and be surprised when I drop it off at your uncovered front door when you’re not home.

I run irregs right after air, not sure what kind of route you run, if one at all.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Because I control weather?

Don’t order a bedroom suite over the internet and be surprised when I drop it off at your uncovered front door when you’re not home.

I run irregs right after air, not sure what kind of route you run, if one at all.
A regular one, 190 stops , you go ahead and dr the irregs in the rain,, you will show them won’t you.. Your a thug