NE Supplement Update

rudy5150

Silence again in upstate NY. Yet again. We will find out when the contract is mailed to be voted on

I listened to the conference call and heard them saying part timers in NE Supplement get overtime after 5 hours? In our Upstate building part timers dont get overtime till after 5 and a half hours. Why is that?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I listened to the conference call and heard them saying part timers in NE Supplement get overtime after 5 hours? In our Upstate building part timers dont get overtime till after 5 and a half hours. Why is that?
Cuz it’s in your Supplement at 5 and a half hours.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Guess upstate has a weak supplement
NE has some of the strongest supplements around. However, it does seem as though UPS is using a blanket script to negotiate all supplements. Which means to me that something big is on its way that we are neglecting.

Boston25

NE has some of the strongest supplements around. However, it does seem as though UPS is using a blanket script to negotiate all supplements. Which means to me that something big is on its way that we are neglecting.
Yes that is exactly what they are doing. They are trying to divide and conquer and see which region will be the first to give in to the concessions.

NE Supplement posted on Joint 10 Council website.I have a concern with the pension allocation.No increase over last contract till October 1st.of the last year of the contract of 4.95 an hour.Does this sound like a concession or am I wrong?

Gimme Danger

NE Supplement posted on Joint 10 Council website.I have a concern with the pension allocation.No increase over last contract till October 1st.of the last year of the contract of 4.95 an hour.Does this sound like a concession or am I wrong?

There hasn't been an increase in pension contribution since it DECREASED in 2012 (transition to new pension section within fund, payment of $2 billion in liability over 50 years). There is a 10 year freeze while maintaining pension benefit. The increase in year 11 is great to maintain benefits.
Not a concession.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Did anyone figure out how to download the full pdf of the tentative NE supplement? If so, please post it to the thread. Thanks