NE Supplement Update

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I love the last line @Gimme Danger
@Tony Q and a few others didn’t think it was possible to circumvent Denise’s deplorable “as long as work is available” bs language.
551CE3F0-9411-4676-9648-46E34D08F4BE.jpeg

wide load

What you originally wrote was package car drivers couldn't be laid off. That is not how that reads.
Here we go. You read the last line right? Maybe your * Denis could have done is :censored2: job where we didn’t have to waste a supplemental bargaining chip because he does not have the foresight to realize that he is screwing the members and especially the regular package car drivers. Clowns.

Last edited by a moderator:

5habits100

Here we go. You read the last line right? Maybe your * Denis could have done is :censored2: job where we didn’t have to waste a supplemental bargaining chip because he does not have the foresight to realize that he is screwing the members and especially the regular package car drivers. Clowns.
It is simple. You said your girl Sean negotiated language they couldn't lay off a package car driver. That is not how the language reads. You also forgot to post that he negotiated part-time employees driving feeders.

wide load

It is simple. You said your girl Sean negotiated language they couldn't lay off a package car driver. That is not how the language reads. You also forgot to post that he negotiated part-time employees driving feeders.
And do you know why? Because Hoffa can’t stop the blatant disregard for UPS using gypsies. Trust me, part timers do not find that a concession. And ups can’t. Not for a single day and not as long as there is a part time employee working in that building. Seems like Hoffa wants everything hashed out in the supplements while he forces the huge concessions in the master. Good luck in your own supplement.

5habits100

And do you know why? Because Hoffa can’t stop the blatant disregard for UPS using gypsies. Trust me, part timers do not find that a concession. And ups can’t. Not for a single day and not as long as there is a part time employee working in that building. Seems like Hoffa wants everything hashed out in the supplements while he forces the huge concessions in the master. Good luck in your own supplement.
You are cute. Keep trying to spin what you said? it doesn't work.

Boston25

They aren't gypsies brother, they are scabs. And I don't see the problem with part timers getting an opportunity to go into feeders.

wide load

They aren't gypsies brother, they are scabs. And I don't see the problem with part timers getting an opportunity to go into feeders.
Nor do I. I’d rather our people drive than some scabs. We didn’t lose anything in our supplement. Only gains. That’s how a good negotiator works.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Didn't you read the part about RPCD not getting laid off? You wanna work 5 days a week??
Can we start out small and use him for a day and a half first.... I’m afraid if you go all out at first with 5 days that could just about put him under..