Negotiations

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That is correct. Hoping for improvement in the PT pension this contract. In the meantime where can I find a PT retirement job paying $40/hr?

For some strange reason we haven’t heard that was on the negotiators “to do list”… possibly behind the scenes..

Hope you get it…your pension benefits/increases have been pathetic for decades.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
For some strange reason we haven’t heard that was on the negotiators “to do list”… possibly behind the scenes..

Hope you get it…your pension benefits/increases have been pathetic for decades.
It's almost like nobody, including the part timers themselves, are interested in creating and maintaining career part-time positions? 🤔

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's almost like nobody, including the part timers themselves, are interested in creating and maintaining career part-time positions? 🤔

I've known several members that "whiffed" on their first shot at full-time.

After going back to part-time (until they were eligible again) they made sure they qualified the next time.

Thebrownblob

Lol this guys got a creepy fascination with us, especially since he was one of the founders of RPS and the contractors model.

In my opinion, he can pound sand.
Notice he never tells UPS to make sure they don’t do anything to cause a Strike only the Teamsters.

It’s pretty clear who he sides with.

Lol this guys got a creepy fascination with us, especially since he was one of the founders of RPS and the contractors model.

In my opinion, he can pound sand.
Notice he never tells UPS to make sure they don’t do anything to cause a Strike only the Teamsters.

It’s pretty clear who he sides with.
Absolutely

I was just sharing his news story.