Negotiations

Wonder which 2 are the hold-ups?
Screenshot_20230503-204134.png

I know on our supplement there were some really good wins and a few areas we fell short. Obviously, I'm not privy to any details, but I'll say that I'm impressed with how much has been done in such a short time. Not sure how far we've come with language, but I feel like there's had to have been progress.
My ba said he was pleased with our local supplement.
Guess we'll have to wait and see how this all plays out

100%

“Overtime improvements for part-time UPSers nationwide
The Teamsters achieved and continue to fight for more money for overtime.”

What could this mean.. double time? Was it not 5 hour OT everywhere already so I just wonder what this means
Only OT improvements to be made is less of it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know on our supplement there were some really good wins and a few areas we fell short. Obviously, I'm not privy to any details, but I'll say that I'm impressed with how much has been done in such a short time. Not sure how far we've come with language, but I feel like there's had to have been progress.
Huh? 🤔

Which one is it?
I should've put that in quotes, that's what I was told by a gentleman on our negotiating commitee, "We got some really good wins and there were a few areas we fell short of what we really wanted."

I wasn't given any specific language or told specifically what was a "win" or otherwise.

Sorry to confuse you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I should've put that in quotes, that's what I was told by a gentleman on our negotiating commitee, "We got some really good wins and there were a few areas we fell short of what we really wanted."

I wasn't given any specific language or told specifically what was a "win" or otherwise.

Sorry to confuse you.
Not confused at all.

....now.

Thank you for your candor.