Negotiations

Pullman Brown

*On Topic * Local Supplements

Historically, does UPS stall like this in negotiations or is this something new? I know in past contract years negotiations were allowed to go past expiration.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
*On Topic *

Historically does UPS stall like this in negotiations or is this something new? I know in past contract years negotiations were allowed to go past expiration.

Negotiations haven’t started
Yes ups will stall and offer up proposals that everybody in the room knows is a joke
Our leader has said no extension Aug.1 is the deadline

Brownwind

Negotiations haven’t started
Yes ups will stall and offer up proposals that everybody in the room knows is a joke
Our leader has said no extension Aug.1 is the deadline
It’s a game that will expose the weak of heart. Seriously though trust the process and remember not to worry about the nonsense you can’t control. Billions are at stake and you were warned about saving a few thousand.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It’s a game that will expose the weak of heart. Seriously though trust the process and remember not to worry about the nonsense you can’t control. Billions are at stake and you were warned about saving a few thousand.
Save a few thousand in this economy so a few TDU boneheads can play chicken with the Teamsters Golden Goose? No thanks.

542thruNthru

TDU??? Not sure what that means.

Just looked it up. Nope not me.
He's not saying you're TDU. He's saying TDU is now in the building and still playing politics.
I'm waiting to see how the national is handled though I will say that the new way they are negotiating by having the supps/riders go first seems to have hamstringed the negotiators from what I'm hearing. Too much is in wait and see mode because of the NMA.

Pullman Brown

He's not saying you're TDU. He's saying TDU is now in the building and still playing politics.

I'm waiting to see how the national is handled though I will say that the new way they are negotiating by having the supps/riders go first seems to have hamstringed the negotiators from what I'm hearing. Too much is in wait and see mode because of the NMA.

That makes a lot of sense! So they just keep meeting but not really do anything until the NMA starts and then parallel and work off what is worked out in the NMA? But that presupposes a lot a communication.

Brownwind

Appreciate your response. I am hoping for the best and trying to help the other members. Definitely going to be a challenge with the struggles everyone seems to be experiencing.