Negotiations

TeltBender

When I was still working there, we could call our dyke bosses lizzies, and no one could do anything. They would just have to chuckle and nod.

Now you have to know how the queer identifies?
Nothing says homosexual like walking around in skin tight brown shorts and a t shirt, covered in sweat, bending over, etc.

TeltBender

How about AC for the buildings or at least somehow more ventilation for the guys and gals that have to unload and load the trailers that have been baking in the sun all day? I mean that’s ridiculous.
Sorry PT don’t vote, get back to work! RPCD needs $80 an hour!

Jim Rockford

I disagree with you that most normal people couldn't care less about stopping pedophilia. I find your apathy about it troubling.
Apparently teamsters are so buck broken by the rainbow mafia that changing the categories of human beings that have been recognized for time immortal barely get a “meh” in response. Truely demoralized slaves.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It should be simple though. Close proximity should be defined. Like one tenth mile. Stewards should be able to request a printout of all surepost locations and their distance to the closest stop.

The technology to do this exists without a doubt.
Do they do proximity stuff still??? I thought they started that a while back but didn’t do a good job with it.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yep.

The whole OMS thing didn't start until like the early 2000'S ?

The OMS’s were called at one time “Non-Union Clerks” before the grievances were filed…

Management solved the problem by claiming they were minor league partners. Pretty easy to change a job title.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Wasn’t the center managed by on roads… answering phones, dispatching, talking to customers… oms stuff?

Come to think of it.... it must have been more like late 90's, after the strike.

My Local tried to organize them. That's when it was determined they were't management.... but only

"administrative assistants". Basically secretary's. They didn't then (and don't now) have the ability to do

much of anything other than routine office work.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Come to think of it.... it must have been more like late 90's, after the strike.

My Local tried to organize them. That's when it was determined they were't management.... but only

"administrative assistants". Basically secretary's. They didn't then (and don't now) have the ability to do

much of anything other than routine office work.

I used to love when you would get an OMS that was a little overzealous and would start barking orders.
It was game on

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do they do proximity stuff still??? I thought they started that a while back but didn’t do a good job with it.
Basically the way it was explained to us was if you’re going down a dead end street and have something next door to another stop.

But yeah piss poor execution.