Negotiations

Non liberal

Blood tests. But even so, like I said, it goes against all Republican values they say they support. Personal freedom, state rights and 2nd ammendment

Plus I’m sorry but your argument is just dumb. You could make it legal and still say “don’t Smoke in public spaces”

Crack is illegal, but your crackhead neighbor could still smoke on his porch and get you high and make you fail the drug test

But honestly that just doesn’t happen. Studies show the only way you can fail a test is from “extreme exposure” second hand in small enclosed unventilated spaces and even then it will only show up a few hours after that test, if at all
Few hours? There is no possible way to guarantee that and people work to hard to get to where they’re at to have it taken away by a drug addict. Most people stay away from crack because of the dangers I believe so that is a dumb argument, plus dems want to make guns illegal but there are a million different ways of causing mass murder. your back porch isn’t a public space. Not to mention it just changes your brain, it is extremely bad for you

HarryWarden

Few hours? There is no possible way to guarantee that and people work to hard to get to where they’re at to have it taken away by a drug addict. Most people stay away from crack because of the dangers I believe so that is a dumb argument, plus dems want to make guns illegal but there are a million different ways of causing mass murder. your back porch isn’t a public space. Not to mention it just changes your brain, it is extremely bad for you

“Six experienced marijuana users smoked marijuana with different concentrations of THC, the drug’s psychoactive ingredient, in a sealed chamber. Six non-smokers were seated next to the smokers. In two sessions, the participants were in a room with no ventilation, while in the third session they were in a ventilated room. The non-smokers’ urine was tested 13 times over the next 34 hours. Urine levels of THC surpassed typically detectable levels in only one participant, four to six hours after exposure. When the researchers used a more sensitive test, which is usually not used in workplace drug testing, they could detect lower THC levels, but only for 24 hours.

Non-smokers in the ventilated room did not come close to meeting the threshold for a positive drug test, Newsweek reports.”

Non liberal

Six experienced marijuana users smoked marijuana with different concentrations of THC, the drug’s psychoactive ingredient, in a sealed chamber. Six non-smokers were seated next to the smokers. In two sessions, the participants were in a room with no ventilation, while in the third session they were in a ventilated room. The non-smokers’ urine was tested 13 times over the next 34 hours. Urine levels of THC surpassed typically detectable levels in only one participant, four to six hours after exposure. When the researchers used a more sensitive test, which is usually not used in workplace drug testing, they could detect lower THC levels, but only for 24 hours.

Non-smokers in the ventilated room did not come close to meeting the threshold for a positive drug test, Newsweek reports.”

That makes absolutely no sense. Only one surpassed detectable levels but didn’t come close to failing a test? That’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard. What if a place has a zero tolerance policy? Which I’m sure most do.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
That makes absolutely no sense. Only one surpassed detectable levels but didn’t come close to failing a test? That’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard. What if a place has a zero tolerance policy? Which I’m sure most do.
All zero tolerance means is if you test positive, you are gone (or whatever). What that study stated is that the levels were not detectable.

HarryWarden

You read it wrong. Only one person had detectable levels, it was a for a couple hours, and he was one of the few in the un ventilated room.

The ones in the unventilated room, like your porch example, came no where close to having failed the test

Non liberal

You read it wrong. Only one person had detectable levels, it was a for a couple hours, and he was one of the few in the un ventilated room.

The ones in the unventilated room, like your porch example, came no where close to having failed the test
It just doesn’t matter, I didn’t read it wrong. Doesn’t matter for how long. If it can spread to a non user then it shouldn’t be legalized. Like I said, all that aside, it is extremely bad for you, and would cost our health system so much money needlessly.