New cameras in cab

born2Bwild

That maybe true but I doubt that. What? every time you look at the Diad screen in the cradle it will beep? When I set my phone facing me and let it go dark it doesn’t light up when I look at it, doesn’t even sense movement.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS throws nickels around like manhole covers, so for them to spend money on something, they must see some advantage in investing.

The question is, what is that advantage?

I would look at the manufacturer. All the answers will be right there in company literature.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is this amateur hour??
Yes
642669FC-7541-4184-A675-447BB1A423A7.jpeg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The camera that monitors and records video whenever it "senses and alerts a distracted driver" does not record video. Got it.

I hate to say it but there is an implicit cultural issue here where we as humans cannot perfectly operate under instruction. There is an implicit "reasonable" behavior that allows the vast majority of us to go accident free for a whole career but which is not entirely perfect. The company is trying to sweep the "safety" rug out from under us when it simultaneously is garbage at upholding it. If I had it my way, we would be a fleet of low speed delivery bicycles, can't get in a fatal crash then, but then poor corporate america would not be making any $.