New Ford F250's

rod

Retired 22 years
32756855980_65bdb8d8a0_b.jpg

For reference... and no, they are not fun to work out of at all.

I'm assuming they have a full back door that lifts up?

bacha29

32756855980_65bdb8d8a0_b.jpg

For reference... and no, they are not fun to work out of at all.
Looks like an all metal box and what about 300 cubic feet? Good thing it's letter work because if it was loaded floor to ceiling end to end it with boxes I could see where it could get a little top heavy. Looks like it has manual lock out hubs on it. They're still the best but I thought they were eliminated years ago because people whined about having to get out and turn them in.Wish we had a shot of the back door to see what it looks like.

It will be fine

No not a roll up door. more of a "man" door w side hinges
I've got a couple little box trucks with the swing doors. I've put some of those slide latches to hold them closed. If you can't get your maintenance guys to do that, a bungee cord is the best solution I've found.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Looks like an all metal box and what about 300 cubic feet? Good thing it's letter work because if it was loaded floor to ceiling end to end it with boxes I could see where it could get a little top heavy..
By the looks of it I'm guessing that thing probably sees as much duty hauling farm equipment parts, etc. as letters.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I wish I had those tires at least on the rear side of my transit... had to use a tow strap a few times with the last blizzard

9298070886_61b18f7c07_m.jpg

seems UPS has these as well, butt never saw them in person