New Ford PCs

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We just got 3 brand new 1000s at our center. Climbed into one yesterday and low and behold, it was a Ford. The whole console section/steering wheel was set up like a Ford E-van.
It was very comfortable and smooth to drive and I was amazed at how quiet it was. You could barely hear or feel it when firing it up. It had that typical quiet e-van hum. It also accelerates surprisingly fast given how large it was. The horn was obnoxiously loud.

Best part is that there is none of the irritating beeping when using the turn signal or leaving the headlights on when you exit. Any other centers have them? Is Ford going to be the new manufacturer for the powertrain?

Poop Head

Judge me.
We just got 3 brand new 1000s at our center. Climbed into one yesterday and low and behold, it was a Ford. The whole console section/steering wheel was set up like a Ford E-van.
It was very comfortable and smooth to drive and I was amazed at how quiet it was. You could barely hear or feel it when firing it up. It had that typical quiet e-van hum. It also accelerates surprisingly fast given how large it was. The horn was obnoxiously loud.

Best part is that there is none of the irritating beeping when using the turn signal or leaving the headlights on when you exit. Any other centers have them? Is Ford going to be the new manufacturer for the powertrain?
Post pics

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
The new fords are nice but the turn signal and lights on beep are loud as :censored2:. Acceleration and quiet start up are the obvious perks along with new shocks for smooth ride and not tipping the load over a bump or hard turn. I would like to see them stay but this company switches truck manufacturers like underwear.

Rack em

Made the Podium
The new fords are nice but the turn signal and lights on beep are loud as :censored2:. Acceleration and quiet start up are the obvious perks along with new shocks for smooth ride and not tipping the load over a bump or hard turn. I would like to see them stay but this company switches truck manufacturers like underwear.
I can't stand the constant beeping! I know the company ordered the trucks extra beeps and extra loud just to annoy us!

BigBrownboxx

We got 3 ford 1000s... V10 in them.. guys that drive them said it took a while to get used to the new everything but don’t mind them now

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We’ve got some ford 800 I’m
Not sure if we have any 1000. Really like the 800. They get up and go and their turning radius is better than the other 800 we have.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
The new fords are nice. Only problem I had with them is some bad relays and that stupid weight and pulley bulkhead opener system falls apart.

MC0493

We've probably got close to 10 of them by now. Blows the freightliners out of the water on every aspect. No insane beeping, turn signals are just an old school click clack. They ride much smoother, turning radius is better, better power.

summersaltstains

We have at least one. Reminds me of my favorite unleaded workhorse.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Forgot about that problem,Done a few already

Yeah, some of our newer freightliners have that setup as well, the newest freight liners have the seatbelt style.

I have yet to see a ford without the weight and pulley setup

I'd like to retrofit those counterweight openers with the belt type.