New here , feeder Associate

Slimgoodiez

Attachments

• iOS Image - 4196963726.png
    iOS Image - 4196963726.png
    357.9 KB · Views: 222

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Where I was at, dispatchers weren't new hires, they came from somewhere else, like PT hub management, or on car supervisors from a package center. All the dispatchers in my old building were management, not hourly, some FT and some PT.

Slimgoodiez

Where I was at, dispatchers weren't new hires, they came from somewhere else, like PT hub management, or on car supervisors from a package center. All the dispatchers in my old building were management, not hourly, some FT and some PT.

I will deff check back in monday morning ill be doing overnight shift and ill update . Havent seen anything on the position as of yet . I do know it was only one position to be filled when i did apply at this center . Also its a ft position

over9five

Staff member
We had one start last week. Didn't know that was his title, but it's exactly what he's doing.
I believe the job is extra help for Peak.

Slimgoodiez

We had one start last week. Didn't know that was his title, but it's exactly what he's doing.
I believe the job is extra help for Peak.

Update , im checking that the trailers are empty and ready to to go so the drivers can get on & another driver would bring a loaded trailer in and ill let them know what bay to go to .