New performance classes for drivers

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Our building has started methods training for most overallowed drivers. 20 min week long class where they time people on walking, selecting package, etc. Training packet states how we are most overpaid workers with hourly pay of 68$ per hour if we include benefits and we must step it up.
Seems like they don't have enough supervisors to do performance rides while they are hiring all of the 22.4.
Anyone else experience that?
Please dont sign anything

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Sounds like a good way to get your 9.5 violation paid out, you were over 5 days this week because of the production class and your filing a grievance? Yeah it's in the contract you signed and agreed upon, where does it say anything about production in the contract? Hook, line and sinker lol.

542thruNthru

They did those classes here months ago but they were for everyone. Just keep pointing out ORION. Everytime we did they had no answer.

Also if they are just allowing the "bad" drivers to take the class and I was a high seniority driver. I'd file for not getting that extra work in the morning. :)

Go to the class and smile the whole time. Easy money.

upschuck

They did those classes here months ago but they were for everyone. Just keep pointing out ORION. Everytime we did they had no answer.

Also if they are just allowing the "bad" drivers to take the class and I was a high seniority driver. I'd file for not getting that extra work in the morning. :)

Go to the class and smile the whole time. Easy money.
I believe you'd be in the "bad" drivers class, no worries for you.