Browndoesntfrown

My apologies if this is a repost, has anyone received the new voice directions for the DIADs in the trucks yet? My center is supposed to get it in the next couple of weeks and I was curious as to how it functions. All the drivers I’ve talked to now seem opposed to it and want nothing to do with it lol. They installed the charging mounts a month or two ago in almost all of the trucks and only one has started smoking in the vehicle when one of my buddies was delivering lol. I’m assuming you can either have it on or turn it off unless you want to hear a GPS voice talking to you all day in your truck...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
images

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
It yells at you that your taking too long.
if you guys strike when you come back the default voice will be from a jewish housewife in brooklyn

it won't directly tell you to go faster, but it will question your manhood, ability or lack thereof to bring home enough money, and your inattention to said wife

do yourselves a favor and vote Yes

Box Ox

if you guys strike when you come back the default voice will be from a jewish housewife in brooklyn

it won't directly tell you to go faster, but it will question your manhood, ability or lack thereof to bring home enough money, and your inattention to said wife

do yourselves a favor and vote Yes

A “yes” vote simply delays that for the few weeks until the :censored2:ty new contract kicks in. And then you’re hearing about the lack of money and inattention from the wife for years instead of a couple days of striking.

Tony Q

Sounds like the company is gearing up for a strike....
They have been gearing up for a strike for 21 years. I know you have seen this, so no disrespect, but anyone who hasn't noticed this needs to open their eyes. I doubt we actually go on strike this time around, but UPS has gotten ready going on 21 years for it...

Johney

They have been gearing up for a strike for 21 years. I know you have seen this, so no disrespect, but anyone who hasn't noticed this needs to open their eyes. I doubt we actually go on strike this time around, but UPS has gotten ready going on 21 years for it...
And they still haven't perfected the crap to help them.

Yes they most certainly have been getting ready. The people who want to strike, just for the heck of it might not have a job to come back to.