Newbie...........Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Been here 25 years and I can count the number of times that I have "needed" a paper stub on one hand. Each of those times was able to go to upsers and print out the stub in question.

Do you keep all of your paystubs or only the most current one? Why in the world would you want a shoebox full of old paystubs?

Here in the real world, guys have gone to HR to file their papers to retire and they've been told they didn't have the time to get their full pension. It's happened twice in my center alone since August of last year. Fortunately both guys had the paper trail to prove the company was wrong.

I don't trust this company any further than I can throw it. All they know how to do is play games with numbers and I for one am not interested in staying here any longer than I have to.

OPTION3

Hey everybody, I'd just like to send a shout out to the Brown Cafe. I'm new here as well as Ups. I was hired October 15, 2014, as a sorter in Primary. I love it so far. I hope I'm around come January. As of now I do not know all the rules and regulations, still learning as I go. I think this is a very cool site' I was lurking in the dark for a few days until I was comfortable enough to make my presents known.

If it's cool with everyone I'd like to ask a question. I set up direct deposit during my hiring process and with direct deposit you do not receive a weekly paycheck stub. My soup told me to go on-line, log into United Parcel and find my money tab. There I will be able to view my pay stub. Bull #@$#, I've been searching for days. Can anyone help me out on this one..........
i have direct deposit...and i get a paper stub every week

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hey everybody, I'd just like to send a shout out to the Brown Cafe. I'm new here as well as Ups. I was hired October 15, 2014, as a sorter in Primary. I love it so far. I hope I'm around come January. As of now I do not know all the rules and regulations, still learning as I go. I think this is a very cool site' I was lurking in the dark for a few days until I was comfortable enough to make my presents known.

If it's cool with everyone I'd like to ask a question. I set up direct deposit during my hiring process and with direct deposit you do not receive a weekly paycheck stub. My soup told me to go on-line, log into United Parcel and find my money tab. There I will be able to view my pay stub. Bull #@$#, I've been searching for days. Can anyone help me out on this one..........
I believe even if you have direct deposit you should still actually get a paper trail for it on day we get paid, just says void that's all. Could be different in certain parts of country but that's how it works here anyway.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Been here 25 years and I can count the number of times that I have "needed" a paper stub on one hand. Each of those times was able to go to upsers and print out the stub in question.

Do you keep all of your paystubs or only the most current one? Why in the world would you want a shoebox full of old paystubs?

Why in the world would a slave want to save his master the 1/2 cent it costs to print a paper stub?

Jesus couldn't pitch the paperless option to me and earn my cooperation.

Maybe I'm just a b-hole...

Sent using a Potato

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why in the world would a slave want to save his master the 1/2 cent it costs to print a paper stub?

Jesus couldn't pitch the paperless option to me and earn my cooperation.

Maybe I'm just a b-hole...

Sent using a Potato

The cost of printing and sorting the paper stubs is much more that 1/2 cent.

I watch the guys when the open their checks on Thursday mornings. Most of them will quickly scan the paystub and then throw it in the trash.

I think the company should offer a financial incentive for employees to go paperless direct.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You forgot to mention that you got hired off from the street and that you don't need to know how to load 'em to deliver 'em.

What'dyabringmetoday???

The cost of printing and sorting the paper stubs is much more that 1/2 cent.

I watch the guys when the open their checks on Thursday mornings. Most of them will quickly scan the paystub and then throw it in the trash.

I think the company should offer a financial incentive for employees to go paperless direct.
Sounds like a violation of the recycling methods to me.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sounds like a violation of the recycling methods to me.
images-2.jpeg