NLRB Violations Local 174

I don't think I have ever seen anything as condescending and threatening as the 174 propaganda machine in my 30 years as a UPS Teamster.

If anyone recalls similarly threatening or demeaning correspondence from Any Teamster group , please post to refresh my memory.
Maybe it would help if you had thicker skin.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Did you just learn about these videos? They've been out for a long time.

I'm just confused why the sudden up roar when these happen 5 or 6 months ago.

Well....

After months of threatening to file NLRB charges in his Local 243, he decided

to back out and is trying to cajole others into doing what he won't.

Different BA’s though.... makes a difference....
My experience has been different BAs fir the larger buildings Seattle, Redmond, pacific, etc. smallers buildings usually have the same BA.

I do not know how they do it in my new building. Well, because I haven’t given them my start date yet.

542thruNthru

Did you see any of their videos? A lot of bogus info. "The sky will fall if you vote no" Not really a direct threat but, definitely intended to coerce.

Yes I saw all of her videos 5 months ago. Like I said to him. Why now? Why all of a sudden?

This was all discussed back Sept-Oct.

He's angry with his local. Who by the way is pushing a NO vote like he wants yet he acts like they are telling people vote YES. Hes politically motivated in my opinion and is now latching on to anything he can.

Anyways if someone wants to file a NLRB charge I support them. My question still stands though. Why Now?

Also did you go to the general meeting last week? I asked Dwayne some questions for you. Told him I'm hearing he's not doing his job.

browned out

Did you just learn about these videos? They've been out for a long time.

I'm just confused why the sudden up roar when these happen 5 or 6 months ago.

Not really an uproar; just another notice of the timeframe.

NLRB charges must be filed within 6 months of when the violation should have reasonably been known.

browned out

Yes I saw all of her videos 5 months ago. Like I said to him. Why now? Why all of a sudden?

This was all discussed back Sept-Oct.

He's angry with his local. Who by the way is pushing a NO vote like he wants yet he acts like they are telling people vote YES. Hes politically motivated in my opinion and is now latching on to anything he can.

Anyways if someone wants to file a NLRB charge I support them. My question still stands though. Why Now?

Also did you go to the general meeting last week? I asked Dwayne some questions for you. Told him I'm hearing he's not doing his job.

Why now? Because the 6 month deadline for filing NLRB complaints is fast approaching.

browned out

Well....

After months of threatening to file NLRB charges in his Local 243, he decided

to back out and is trying to cajole others into doing what he won't.

I was never really a "back out" type of guy. I follow thru. If I state I will file charges; you can put it in stone. I stated in an earlier post that Charges were not on the way. They were not "on the way". They were already filed. Prevailing on the charge is a whole different ballgame. Chances are slim to none.

These charges had to be filed due to the Teamsters not fulfilling their Duty of Fair Representation during Contract Negotiations and Teamster threats/coercion to influence the vote, etc.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was never really a "back out" type of guy. I follow thru. If I state I will file charges; you can put it in stone.

Have you forgotten what you have posted.... for months ?

I stated in an earlier post that Charges were not on the way. They were not "on the way". They were already filed.

By your Local.... not you.

And why the sudden interest in Local 174 ?

Are the members so dumb, they need advice from you ?

You didn't follow through on your threats.

What changed ?

browned out

Have you forgotten what you have posted.... for months ?

By your Local.... not you. Yes the Local did file against UPS. My NLRB filing is not against UPS.

And why the sudden interest in Local 174 ?

Are the members so dumb, they need advice from you ? 6 months is coming due.

You didn't follow through on your threats. No threats were made. Action was taken.

What changed ?

browned out

Prove it.

It's an ongoing case so I can not disclose anymore than this fancy envelope. Prove it. I understand this is not proof. NO SOUP FOR YOU. I will post the findings and/or ruling when it is done.
NLRB.jpg