NLRB Violations Local 174

Mooseknuckle

I’m a little confused. What exactly did local 174 do to violate you? They have an opinion just like you do. They laid out what others did that they disagreed with. Then they refuted item by item with their own view. 174 and many other locals members are eagerly waiting for the implementation of the contract so they can retire.
Not exactly. She clearly said in her videos that WE took ALL the money from the new corporate tax breaks. That's not a point of view it's a lie.

Mooseknuckle

This "information" spewed vociferously in this video violates the NLRB act.

Threats and coercion galore. Vote yes or else.
She's so full of :censored2: it's ridiculous. No mention at all of what will happen to the stock price while they're trying to "replace" us. Where are these new employees going to come from? Amazon? Really? we'll be Poaching all of our biggest customers employees? really?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This "information" spewed vociferously in this video violates the NLRB act.

Threats and coercion galore. Vote yes or else.

That's your evidence ?

I thought you were filing charges against Local 243 ?

Your own admissions, concede you have less than a 1% chance of victory.

It's more like 0.00%

A counterpoint, with factual information in regards to the 22.4 situation....

seems to hurt peoples feelings.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's your evidence ?

It's more like 0.00%

That video is hilarious and far from "factual"....and a complete cop out.

My favorite part is the continual assertion that UPS doesnt know how they will use these 22.4 drivers and that we can "renegotiate" in 5 years....SMH

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's your evidence ?

It's more like 0.00%

Yeah it’s pretty clear at this point anyone above BA in the union should just keep their mouths shut to prevent sticking their foot in there.

browned out

That's your evidence ?

It's more like 0.00%

Who said I was filing charges against Local 243?

Maybe; someone will file an NLRB complaint against 243??

There is still plenty of time to file NLRB charges for members in all 10 voted down supplemental areas against the offenders. There may not be as much time to file NLRB charges against the IBT.

So; if anyone plans to file NLRB charges against the IBT; the time is now.

1% chance is good enough to succeed ….wait; I'm sorry...4% meets that threshold. 96% results in a loss in W. PA. I am certain if 100% of the W. PA members voted no; they still would have been on the wrong side. SO.. I'm thinking a 0% chance might cut it?

So; we will take our chances with the NLRB.

Many easily addressed obtainable issues were addressed in W. PA and 243. Yet; the IBT will impose?

The members of 243 asked UPS and the 243 leadership to explain and provide information regarding Major changes in working conditions, terms of employment and pay. NO ANSWERS

Last edited:

browned out

It was all jacked up.

Fake.... as fake could be.

Hilarious.

The only thing fake as fake can be is the Hoffa/Hall/Taylor clowns' acting as if they fulfilled their duty of fair representation during contract negotiations.

243 had better be vigorously pursuing their NLRB charges against UPS. We are watching 243s NLRB action and it will be scrutinized and dissected. We will be able to easily ascertain if 243 was grossly negligent. Almost all of the documents can easily be obtained thru the FOIA.

243 should have informed package car drivers (before the Master was sent out for a vote) that they could be laid off M and T while their work is shifted to Sat and Sundays. While 22.4s have a 40 hour guarantee. 243 had a responsibility to keep the members informed.

This is going to be a major problem for the IBT and 243. Wait....it already is.

I will let you know when you can use the FOIA to review my charges.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
243 should have informed package car drivers (before the Master was sent out for a vote) that they could be laid off M and T while their work is shifted to Sat and Sundays. While 22.4s have a 40 hour guarantee.

"No RPCD shall be laid off or displaced from the classification while 22.4 combination drivers are working in the building."

You just still can't grasp simple contract language.

Which also means.... you don't know what language from the Central region applies.

I will let you know when you can use the FOIA to review my charges.

Why wait ?

Send me a copy via PM.

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

"No RPCD shall be laid off or displaced from the classification while 22.4 combination drivers are working in the building."

Which also means.... you don't know what language from the Central region applies.

Why wait ?

Send me a copy via PM.

-Bug-
And of course, the strongest union on the planet will put its membership first and, never mind. Lol.

browned out

Why wait ?

Send me a copy via PM.

-Bug-

You have already demonstrated sociopathic tendencies with your BRF thoughts. It appears you are incapable of morality.

Now, you are having difficulty understanding that the 22.4 language is open to interpretation. Even Local 243 finally gets that.

It may be a good idea to go in for that annual checkup. You may be slipping. There is help available for dementia, alzheimers, ADD, or whatever you may be suffering from.

There may even be a cure for Hoffasuckupitis.

browned out

You go from contract expert, to a mental health worker ?

How about providing a copy of your NLRB charges.... via a PM message ?

Sure; I will get right on that. I will provide you with all of the NLRB information.

It seems like a fair request.

I hear it is commonplace to provide the enemy with your plan of defense and/or plan of attack. Many great Generals and leaders have provided the enemy with their tactical information.

Oh wait; I think that's how LA lost the super bowl. Belichick asked the Rams head coach for the Rams' playbook and game plan. The Rams coach McVay cordially shared it. Silly McVay; tricks are for kids.

I think it was the great Belichick who stated:

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Na; it wasn't Belichick who said that.

The current NLRB information and any future NLRB charges are on a need to know basis and Pops you don't need to know.

That's your evidence ?

It's more like 0.00%

Strange that these “sell outs” don’t have many of the problems that the “strong” areas have. Some seem to enjoy creating problems that don’t even exist.