No more paystubs

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
I have always had direct deposit but like getting the deposit stub.

When I go to retire and the pension department has somehow lost my hours for years of credit I will have the paper trial to prove it.

pkgdriver

When I go to retire and the pension department has somehow lost my hours for years of credit I will have the paper trial to prove it.
Yep...I have 95% or better of my pay stubs since the late 80's.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you receive an annual statement from your pension office? That would be the time to verify your hours, not when you are processing your retirement paperwork.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Do you receive an annual statement from your pension office? That would be the time to verify your hours, not when you are processing your retirement paperwork.

No. The UPS plan does not automatically send an annual statement.
You must write and request one.

It would be nice to be able to batch download checks by year from the paycheck viewer.

Justaloader

Circling back on this - one thing I noticed after looking at the timecard viewer a bit more carefully - it doesn't show what time I actually clocked in. It only shows the designated start time (6pm), and what time I clocked out. (reference attachment)

For example, if I clocked in at 5:55, it doesn't show that. Our "pickoffs" are scheduled to start 15 minutes earlier than the loaders (there were a few days where I was in the pickoff spot last week, yet the timecard viewer shows the start time of 6pm). Appears I wasn't paid for 45 minutes worth of time when looking at this timecard viewer and at my actual paycheck (the gross pay matches on both). Going to have a conversation when I go in this evening.

I'm guessing that's why the disclaimer of "Data from some systems may not be reflected here. This may result in differences between this website and your actual paycheck" is posted.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 135

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Circling back on this - one thing I noticed after looking at the timecard viewer a bit more carefully - it doesn't show what time I actually clocked in. It only shows the designated start time (6pm), and what time I clocked out. (reference attachment)

For example, if I clocked in at 5:55, it doesn't show that. Our "pickoffs" are scheduled to start 15 minutes earlier than the loaders (there were a few days where I was in the pickoff spot last week, yet the timecard viewer shows the start time of 6pm). Appears I wasn't paid for 45 minutes worth of time when looking at this timecard viewer and at my actual paycheck (the gross pay matches on both). Going to have a conversation when I go in this evening.

I'm guessing that's why the disclaimer of "Data from some systems may not be reflected here. This may result in differences between this website and your actual paycheck" is posted.
Should've stayed for your 3.5 last Friday.
That's your money you're letting them take away from you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unless you are directed to start early your punch time is irrelevant as your paid day starts from your posted start time. The only time your punch matters is if you punch in late which could result in the loss of your guarantee for the day.

Justaloader

Should've stayed for your 3.5 last Friday.
That's your money you're letting them take away from you.

Lesson learned on that, as I was of the impression we were guaranteed 3.5 if they dismissed us early. They sent everyone in my PD home at 9pm that day as the volume was very light, and we wrapped up in about 3 hours. Last time I'll make that mistake / presumption.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lesson learned on that, as I was of the impression we were guaranteed 3.5 if they dismissed us early. They sent everyone in my PD home at 9pm that day as the volume was very light, and we wrapped up in about 3 hours. Last time I'll make that mistake / presumption.

You forfeit your guarantee if you elect to go home.

If they offer to send you all home tell them that you would like to stay and get your 3.5. They will either put you to work or pay you the 3.5.