No more paystubs

Last One In

Last year we were told due to COVID we would not be receiving pay stubs for the time being; I was led to believe this was temporary. Found out recently from another driver this was incorrect. Corporate opted everyone out automatically. You need to go into upsers.com and switch back to get your stubs if you wish. I don't have a desktop or printer and appreciate the copy from payroll. If anyone needs help to opt back in, I will provide the steps to do so.

Last year we were told due to COVID we would not be receiving pay stubs for the time being; I was led to believe this was temporary. Found out recently from another driver this was incorrect. Corporate opted everyone out automatically. You need to go into upsers.com and switch back to get your stubs if you wish. I don't have a desktop or printer and appreciate the copy from payroll. If anyone needs help to opt back in, I will provide the steps to do so.
I still get my paper stubs they never quit giving them to me

PT Car Washer

I still get a paper pay stub along with my live pay check.

gorilla75jdw

Hey brother , can you provide me the steps to still recieve my voided paper paystub even if I have direct deposit ?

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Had a pin prick for a center manager about 5 years ago that would sit in the office and get unhinged at all the paystubs rolling in every Thursday morning because so many of us are on direct deposit. If it really bothers him that badly then that's the best reason to keep it coming.

RMR46

We've been told if we have direct deposit we will no longer receive a paper pay stub. Can they do this? I want a paper stub to view. I'm concerned because I've been underpaid close to ten times and feel that I need to babysit for payroll. It's a hassle to check upsers every week and what about those who don't have internet access?
Where have you been? there hasn't been pay stubs in a very long time .

trotsky

Why would anyone want a paper check..so dumb, you Dinasaurs. take the cellphone out of your pocket and get on upsers to look at your timecard and have that :censored2: fixed that day, not on friday so you have to remember a week later to follow up.

trotsky

Live check guy myself. Wife and I have separate and joint accounts.
What does that have to do with having a live check? Have it direct deposited into your account? I shake my head at you guys every friday when you are walking around looking for a check that could of been in your bank account 24hrs earlier.

trotsky

I prefer paper manuals to digital for car stuff. That paper manual i will have forever, you want a box of paystubs kicking around?

DOK

We've been told if we have direct deposit we will no longer receive a paper pay stub. Can they do this? I want a paper stub to view. I'm concerned because I've been underpaid close to ten times and feel that I need to babysit for payroll. It's a hassle to check upsers every week and what about those who don't have internet access?
Like the diad 6 it’s not that hard, just something new, we humans don’t like change generally.