No more PVDs?

TerryLee

I hope you are all aware that PVD drivers belong to the same union as package car drivers.
In the Seattle area they can’t find drivers for the package cars. No one wants to work that hard.
I am retired and I know I am too old to handle the rigorous work load of a package car driver, but I can deliver 100 packages a day professionally from my own car.
Why the hate? Who else is going to deliver these packages?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I hope you are all aware that PVD drivers belong to the same union as package car drivers.
In the Seattle area they can’t find drivers for the package cars. No one wants to work that hard.
I am retired and I know I am too old to handle the rigorous work load of a package car driver, but I can deliver 100 packages a day professionally from my own car.
Why the hate? Who else is going to deliver these packages?
What union? They are temps.

Manifesto

I'm in the central and we were told today we are aiming for 30 pvd's. Work in a small center that sends out 40 something routes a day. Supposedly will go up to about 60 routes over peak. I'm hoping for no pvd's allowed just to see the meltdown.

Back From Break
I'm in the central and we were told today we are aiming for 30 pvd's. Work in a small center that sends out 40 something routes a day. Supposedly will go up to about 60 routes over peak. I'm hoping for no pvd's allowed just to see the meltdown.

So, you want to be forced to work 14 hours per day? You’re brilliant.