No more PVDs?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
On light duty last fall I rode with an OMS to go get more rentals for the center.
There were 30-40 uhauls all different sizes including a bunch of ten footers. Apparently we constantly rented from them all the time.
We were told that they would NOT be renting to us ever again

Whither

Scofflaw
On light duty last fall I rode with an OMS to go get more rentals for the center.
There were 30-40 uhauls all different sizes including a bunch of ten footers. Apparently we constantly rented from them all the time.
We were told that they would NOT be renting to us ever again
Did you hear why? :lol:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The decision was made yesterday on a 2019 grievance. They used PVD drivers for 2 years in the meantime. And they'll use them again this year. The union won't do anything but seethe and flap their gums.

Smart decision to keep personal vehicles off the road... everybody is forgetting about the liability factor.. God forbid if one of these PVDs gets into a major accident and kills somebody or hurts himself who gets sued and settles the claim.

Most of the LIBs during peak are generally big ass irregulars, always thought it was funny that anybody would risk their interior by jamming a dirty 145 pound mattress in the back seat of their brand new Honda Civic.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Anyone else’s PCM this morning about the help they need hiring the massive amount of PVDs they plan on hiring?
IMG_20210916_023022281.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So without PVD'S, shippers will be left with no choice but to overwhelm the USPS like last year.

It will be ironic if ultimately we lose union jobs as shippers use other companies.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No man. I asked the OMS on the way back to the center and he just kept up that blank, emotionless stare on the road that only a psychopath could give and shook his head

I wouldn’t read into much... All the OMS’s have that “blank, psychotic emotionless stare” and also they shake their heads a lot. 😳😳😳😳