No more sigs at commercial stops!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No they aren’t...also...I CIRed a business once and one of the names was the N word...I fell to both knees in tears laughing...it was spelled exactly like that too..does the diad just use the most common name that was put in or did someone somewhere confirm the N word as a name

The names that are displayed are the same that the driver(s) used to complete the stop(s) in the past so if you are seeing the N word in the list that means one of your co-workers is an idiot.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
The names that are displayed are the same that the driver(s) used to complete the stop(s) in the past so if you are seeing the N word in the list that means one of your co-workers is an idiot.
Yea I was STUNNED at first then I was dying then i was stunned again...I would think it would be easy to figure out who originally put that name in

ixtab

1. completely irrelevant to how allowances work

2. he never said he did it in the truck

3. did the driver sign off on the package before leaving the building? did he fail to get a sig? if yes to both, sorry not sorry
I normally have the CIR done before I even walk in the door. I then place the packages at the normal delivery, greet the customer and I am on to the next stop.
#1 So... if you're allowed 60 secs for a stop, but stop complete 10 secs after stopping vehicle, you're not giving away 50 secs. Hmmmm... please explain to me how allowances work - I'm listening...
#2 You are correct. I guess you're assuming ALL businesses have glass doors, to enter the right C.I.R. name, before walking in?
#3 Drivers only have to sign for high-value pkgs insured for $5,000 or more...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No they aren’t...also...I CIRed a business once and one of the names was the N word...I fell to both knees in tears laughing...it was spelled exactly like that too..does the diad just use the most common name that was put in or did someone somewhere confirm the N word as a name

They misspelled Nygaard.