No more sigs at commercial stops!

talk faster, i’m halfway out the door telling them no sig needed by the time you’re fumbling with your CIR option, so it’s not the same time as a sig
Just takes one to fumble through that messes up any time saved. Sometimes a small mistake made in the morning can affect the rest of your day. Can take your head out of the game. Maybe cause a misdelivery a couple stops later.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Just takes one to fumble through that messes up any time saved. Sometimes a small mistake made in the morning can affect the rest of your day. Can take your head out of the game. Maybe cause a misdelivery a couple stops later.
okay and any fumble in a sig is even worse

it’s faster on average, that’s all that matters

upsyo

Drives me absolutely crazy when it doesn't work as its supposed to. Noticed the other day there will be no cent symbol in the EDD screen manifest but if you click details and scroll down sometimes they are there! Therefore causing the CIR to not work. Also drives me crazy when it says you can't CIR a commercial stop and a residential stop....DUH its a commercial stop!!!!!

Drives me absolutely crazy when it doesn't work as its supposed to. Noticed the other day there will be no cent symbol in the EDD screen manifest but if you click details and scroll down sometimes they are there! Therefore causing the CIR to not work. Also drives me crazy when it says you can't CIR a commercial stop and a residential stop....DUH its a commercial stop!!!!!
That because someone else keys the residential and commercial stops into the DIAD wrong. Damn Saturday drivers.

ixtab

I normally have the CIR done before I even walk in the door. I then place the packages at the normal delivery, greet the customer and I am on to the next stop.
so you just killed your time allowance - not to mention falsifying records - hope you don't do that to make NDA on time - that's an integrity issue...

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
so you just killed your time allowance - not to mention falsifying records - hope you don't do that to make NDA on time - that's an integrity issue...
sheeting it like that does nothing for his allowance, and it’s not falsification if the person he chose is the person actually there

pls leave the supervising to sups thanks in advance

ixtab

sheeting it like that does nothing for his allowance, and it’s not falsification if the person he chose is the person actually there

pls leave the supervising to sups thanks in advance
#1. hitting stop complete in truck doesn't give you the "true" time it took to complete that stop... going to 10th floor of high rise - loading irreg on dolly - etc...
#2. how could you possibly know who you're handing the pkg to from inside your truck :confused: (driver put Smith received pkg, Smith called in sick that day & we can't find pkg)
#3. i will totally leave supervision up to TearsInRain, if you PROMISE not to fire driver for $4,999 missing pkg received by someone at home sick.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
#1. hitting stop complete in truck doesn't give you the "true" time it took to complete that stop... going to 10th floor of high rise - loading irreg on dolly - etc...
#2. how could you possibly know who you're handing the pkg to from inside your truck :confused: (driver put Smith received pkg, Smith called in sick that day & we can't find pkg)
#3. i will totally leave supervision up to TearsInRain, if you PROMISE not to fire driver for $4,999 missing pkg received by someone at home sick.
1. completely irrelevant to how allowances work

2. he never said he did it in the truck

3. did the driver sign off on the package before leaving the building? did he fail to get a sig? if yes to both, sorry not sorry

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Names are updated every 30 days.
No they aren’t...also...I CIRed a business once and one of the names was the N word...I fell to both knees in tears laughing...it was spelled exactly like that too..does the diad just use the most common name that was put in or did someone somewhere confirm the N word as a name