No negotiations until 22nd!?

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U….is that you???
2vqIGaD0bFdsWa8ptu.gif

Jim Rockford

Honestly they have to be done by the end of June...
And I certainly do agree with you. I don’t see any way, unless they extend the deadline which would also really crush @Jim Rockford I hope we don’t let him down anymore.
Yeah. Totally lying about contract negotiations is a real let down, but only for me! Everyone else just rolls with the punches, right? If OZ can get a land acknowledgment of the inherit problematic white supremacy of global climate change affecting indigenous trans push back drivers of color inserted into the contract, ill be happy with that.

Thebrownblob

Yeah. Totally lying about contract negotiations is a real let down, but only for me! Everyone else just rolls with the punches, right? If OZ can get a land acknowledgment of the inherit problematic white supremacy of global climate change affecting indigenous trans push back drivers of color inserted into the contract, I’ll be happy with that.
1685154712417.gif

Yeah. Totally lying about contract negotiations is a real let down, but only for me! Everyone else just rolls with the punches, right? If OZ can get a land acknowledgment of the inherit problematic white supremacy of global climate change affecting indigenous trans push back drivers of color inserted into the contract, ill be happy with that.
Okay then....

Geezus

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Yes. Conceived and then signed, sealed, and delivered by denis, one n, Taylor. The same :censored2:bag that shoved this contract down our throats by constitutional fiat after a NO vote.