No negotiations until 22nd!?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes. Conceived and then signed, sealed, and delivered by denis, one n, Taylor. The same :censored2:bag that shoved this contract down our throats by constitutional fiat after a NO vote.
After the company publicly came out saying they were coming back to the table with the. Teamsters…wtf Denis, you fk’ed up dude.

Thebrownblob

In 1982 with the two tier PT wage system. Tried to warn the members they were opening up a can of worms, but oh no it would never affect FT members.
Nobody cares about 1982, ancient history. Many places around the country already making up to $21 and $22 an hour and I’m certain they will be making at least that in this contract everywhere.

PT Car Washer

Nobody cares about 1982, ancient history. Many places around the country already making up to $21 and $22 an hour and I’m certain they will be making at least that in this contract everywhere.
And in 20 years RPCD will be ancient history. After all FT members receive industry leading benefits and a company pension. Why not take a small cut in pay?

Thebrownblob

And in 20 years RPCD will be ancient history. After all FT members receive industry leading benefits and a company pension. Why not take a small cut in pay?
What nonsense are you talking about? Or do you have a brain injury? Nothing like that is on the table.I’m sure You have personally been responsible for killing dozens of full-time careers in your time as a company, Lackey. You have no shame and you still continue to pretend anyone has respect for you here.

PT Car Washer

What nonsense are you talking about? Or do you have a brain injury? Nothing like that is on the table.I’m sure You have personally been responsible for killing dozens of full-time careers in your time as a company, Lackey. You have no shame and you still continue to pretend anyone has respect for you here.
45 years of watching contract concessions every cycle. Started with the PT two tier wages and now the two tier deliver driver classification. But go ahead and blame me for everything.

Thebrownblob

45 years of watching contract concessions every cycle. Started with the PT two tier wages and now the two tier deliver driver classification. But go ahead and blame me for everything.
I’m not blaming you for everything. I’m blaming you for what “you’ve” done personally quit playing the pity party. Be a man and take responsibility for who you are. You really can’t change it at this point.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We’re about at 60 days….they are going to have to step it up to be done in time to have a vote and get everything mailed out and back by august 1st….they really only have 4 or 5 more weeks left?!?!?

It doesn't have to presented, voted, and ratified by August 1st....

That's the ending date of negotiations. ;)