No negotiations until 22nd!?

Jim Rockford

Oh dear @Jim Rockford it’s not gonna be happy about this.
Im mighty flattered you keep tagging me. Really mean that. I fully expect all the goal posts to be fully greased up while the talkin gets tougher. By the way, im about 98 percent sure the hold up on the louisville supplement to be centered around the hour plus they steal from us by making us ride trams in and out. Folks that load planes must ride 2 separate trams because they re parking on the other side of the expressway. Its about 6-7 hours total a week waiting on them.UPS DOES NOT want to pay us anything for that time. Its the biggest issue here. If it is not addressed it will get voted down.

Thebrownblob

Im mighty flattered you keep tagging me. Really mean that. I fully expect all the goal posts to be fully greased up while the talkin gets tougher. By the way, im about 98 percent sure the hold up on the louisville supplement to be centered around the hour plus they steal from us by making us ride trams in and out. Folks that load planes must ride 2 separate trams because they re parking on the other side of the expressway. Its about 6-7 hours total a week waiting on them.UPS DOES NOT want to pay us anything for that time. Its the biggest issue here. If it is not addressed it will get voted down.
It absolutely is the hold up in Louisville, and to my knowledge, the president of your local lost an arbitration case, pretty much neutering the chances of getting anything done unless UPS is feeling charitable. And I’m just giving you a hard time tagging You don’t take it personal.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
By the way, im about 98 percent sure the hold up on the louisville supplement to be centered around the hour plus they steal from us by making us ride trams in and out. Folks that load planes must ride 2 separate trams because they re parking on the other side of the expressway. Its about 6-7 hours total a week waiting on them.UPS DOES NOT want to pay us anything for that time. Its the biggest issue here. If it is not addressed it will get voted down.

It's the age old issue there.

Jim Rockford

It absolutely is the hold up in Louisville, and to my knowledge, the president of your local lost an arbitration case, pretty much neutering the chances of getting anything done unless UPS is feeling charitable. And I’m just giving you a hard time tagging You don’t take it personal.
No im not taking it personal. Flattered. I have zero clue on the local losing any arbritration about tram rides. Never heard that at all. Like i said if its not addressed it will get voted down. As ups continues to expand and tram rides will get longer we have to get compensated in some form or fashion. To not do so is totally unreasonable. We are hourly employees and UPS is stealing our time. People in here were poo-pooing it a couple contracts back like we wanted to get paid to walk thru a parking lot. If you dont work at worldport, you have no idea.

Thebrownblob

No im not taking it personal. Flattered. I have zero clue on the local losing any arbritration about tram rides. Never heard that at all. Like i said if its not addressed it will get voted down. As ups continues to expand and tram rides will get longer we have to get compensated in some form or fashion. To not do so is totally unreasonable. We are hourly employees and UPS is stealing our time. People in here were poo-pooing it a couple contracts back like we wanted to get paid to walk thru a parking lot. If you dont work at worldport, you have no idea.
I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but it’s gonna be a hard sell if you were the only thing holding up the contract being ratified.
I do not believe the country will want to go on strike for that reason.

Our building was recently expanded and more than tripled in size and it takes approximately 18-20 minutes to come and go through the security so approximately 40 minutes daily.

anonymous23456

Ask this guy to build you more trams. His wife was "secretary of transportation" department (Federal) years ago.

3000.webp