No negotiations until 22nd!?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4444.gif

Dusty01

Stick it to the man.... or in this case woman....
I want a turkey and two cornish hens!!!!!

Attachments

• UPSStrike1.jpg
    UPSStrike1.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 32

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Nobody at the company cares about anything except PPH. Actually putting the effort in to get everything in order, HIN, and double-checking for misloads gets part-time sups all over me.
Cutting preloaders, managers working, all that :censored2: is the preload sup version of a runner. Does nothing but get you more work.
"Meet PPH or else" the corporate stooge bellows over the Teams meeting..."Cut "other work", but get more done. Run 2 over your stops per car or else"..."Future those mega rural deliveries, even next day airs" "Cut routes. Load em up, let em file, we can't afford to run more drivers"

Nauseating

Cutting preloaders, managers working, all that :censored2: is the preload sup version of a runner. Does nothing but get you more work.
"Meet PPH or else" the corporate stooge bellows over the Teams meeting..."Cut "other work", but get more done. Run 2 over your stops per car or else"..."Future those mega rural deliveries, even next day airs" "Cut routes. Load em up, let em file, we can't afford to run more drivers"

Nauseating
Sounds like I just made $13,592 before I even got to work...lololol....and they just keep paying!!!