No negotiations until 22nd!?

nWo

If my statement came out wrong I'm sorry. What I'm trying to say is as a topped out employee. Part timers getting a raise does not take anything away from me. I do not understand why a RPCD would be annoyed at a pt wage increase.

I'm more concerned with maintaining and improving our pension and healthcare and fixing the 22.4 nonsense, 9.5 issues, harassment.

I think the reason the union talks about PT wages and 22.4s a lot is because those are two of the biggest issues.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All we heard was that we’re not negotiating the master until ALL supplementals are done.

Then when the master contract negotiation date came and two locals hadn’t been ratified the excuse to begin the national was that time was running out and bargaining was to begin.

Only that now after one week of negotiations here’s the announcement that the national negotiations are done until the 22nd!?

Not a lot of time left to get things done, out to the members, voting, potentially more negotiations…

Can’t be having the excuse closer to the deadline that “we ran out of time”.
Relax, the club had some major water issues affecting irrigation of the back 9. They will resume negotiations in a few days.

oie_animation.gif