No pay for the snow day

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
if there is no work available (emergency conditions), how can you be guaranteed anything?

if a comet hit the 43rd street building, would you show up and grieve for your 8?

JVU1VMW.jpg

Yes

Johney

If a single day screws you up so badly, I suggest brushing up on the term "fiscal responsibility" and the ideology of living beneath your means so that this type of situation isn't such a hindrance in the future.
I didn't see once where the OP stated anything about not having enough to pay his bills cause he's getting shorted one day. So where did this come from?

tacken

Hey when you come back to work. Slow down and get paid. Help your buddy out take stops of them. You will make this up some where down the road.

Faceplanted

I didn't see once where the OP stated anything about not having enough to pay his bills cause he's getting shorted one day. So where did this come from?
Preloaders simply hating im assuming. I heard some the other morning crying about how the driver was telling one of them how to load his truck properly

"That driver make a cpl stacks a week, he shouldn't be complaining"

It seems lots of younger people want to complain about them not getting paid much but don't want to strive to get it.

Thats my hot take for the day.

Hellobrown2000

Preloaders simply hating im assuming. I heard some the other morning crying about how the driver was telling one of them how to load his truck properly

"That driver make a cpl stacks a week, he shouldn't be complaining"

It seems lots of younger people want to complain about them not getting paid much but don't want to strive to get it.

Thats my hot take for the day.
Thank a liberal.

rod

Retired 22 years
I would take the unpaid day and have another day off later

I think just about everyone would. What I was getting at was it was a golden opportunity for management to get some of those paid day offs burned up and they blew it. They deserve to have it bite them in the ass at a later date.

I think just about everyone would. What I was getting at was it was a golden opportunity for management to get some of those paid day offs burned up and they blew it. They deserve to have it bite them in the ass at a later date.
Even if they don't take them, they still have to pay them off.