Obama the oil baron

diesel96

tieguy;710412 [COLOR=navy said:
Diesel the republicans that I do belove were not at that party. If you can't control harry reids racist ramblings how am I supposed to control a few low lever staffers going to a titty bar?[/COLOR]

I don't have a problem with the RNC boys going to a titty bar, it's just a distraction to get everyone out of focus. What bothers me is firing a female staffer when they should of just owned up to it. They should of said "Yeah, we did it, and we were contributing to the economy as well. Just like they should be contributing to passing legislation and taking some credit, instead of quitting and sitting on the sidelines hoping for failure...

tieguy

Banned
I don't have a problem with the RNC boys going to a titty bar, it's just a distraction to get everyone out of focus. What bothers me is firing a female staffer when they should of just owned up to it. They should of said "Yeah, we did it, and we were contributing to the economy as well. Just like they should be contributing to passing legislation and taking some credit, instead of quitting and sitting on the sidelines hoping for failure...

They tried to contribute but your great leader would not let them. If your great leader really wanted to serve the people then he would have produced a bill that the majority of the country could stand behind instead of three votes.

You know what obama will be doing on November 12th? Reading through a primer on how to pronounce all the new republican names.

diesel96

Same old song and dance...here some more Liberal Kool-aid for ya...

[video=youtube;LjacMS7Siqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjacMS7Siqw[/video]

lue, Kool-Aid is unhealthy. Too much sugar....Contributes to obesesity and diabetes...liberals try to regulate for warning labels displayed on unhealthy products, yet conservatives fight this, then cry about our tax dollars used curing these people that Ins Co's wont insure...Anyway, try to focus on the issue on hand, not Klein or Kool-Aid....Talk about hijacking threads...

They tried to contribute but your great leader would not let them. If your great leader really wanted to serve the people then he would have produced a bill that the majority of the country could stand behind instead of three votes.

You know what obama will be doing on November 12th? Reading through a primer on how to pronounce all the new republican names.

In a way your right, the Dem's did a poor job trying to sell Healthcare legislation (even with Rep ideas added into the Bill), compounded with all the mis-information distributed by the effective Republican spin machine's message to their masses. Un-popular legislation may-be a hard sell but so was civil and women rights which was passed by Dem's....The kicker is this announcement of Oil production with an exclusive Republican narrative and spinning into 180 degree turn around and declaring this as unpopular as well only because of who's introducing the bill....how can you defend this ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
lue, Kool-Aid is unhealthy. Too much sugar....Contributes to obesesity and diabetes...liberals try to regulate for warning labels displayed on unhealthy products, yet conservatives fight this, then cry about our tax dollars used curing these people that Ins Co's wont insure...
Maybe liberals could learn to read while they were in school so they could read the labels., or pay attention when the teacher talks about nutrition facts. But like a typical liberal you need the govt to hold your hand.
Anyway, try to focus on the issue on hand, not Klein or Kool-Aid....Talk about hijacking threads...
Pot calling the kettle black??? You and klein must be brothers...eeeeewwwww!!!
In a way your right, the Dem's did a poor job trying to sell Healthcare legislation (even with Rep ideas added into the Bill),(which ones???) compounded with all the mis-information distributed by the effective Republican spin machine's message to their masses.
The Dimocracts dont spread missinformation and lies??? Really???? LMAO!!!! So let me get this straight...your saying that everything a Dimocract says is true??? LMAO!!!! Un-popular legislation may-be a hard sell (it was sold????? or just RAMMED thru against the will of the people and no one actually read what was in the bill) but so was civil and women rights which was passed by Dem's....
Yippie!!!!The Liberals did something good for a change...thankyou....
The kicker is this announcement of Oil production with an exclusive Republican narrative and spinning into 180 degree turn around and declaring this as unpopular as well only because of who's introducing the bill....how can you defend this ?
I applauded his decision...take a look back at what i said. You do remember that the Messiah was against it right??? Or should i post the many videos of him bashing the repubs for suggesting it???

Ok so now we can get back on the thread topic....let see we started with Obama the oil Barron and then went on to the spending of the Obama admin is now more then the Bush admin. If you would like to debate helathcare there is a actual thread for that. Oh and...peace.:peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ok, back on topic...........why announce that oil exploration might be possible 50 miles from Virginia while keeping known oil fields off limits ?

diesel96

ok, back on topic...........why announce that oil exploration might be possible 50 miles from Virginia while keeping known oil fields off limits ?​

That doesnt make sense...seems like a waste of time if you could tap into some oil right now.

I don't even think the oil barrons want to go by 30 yr old oil exploration data with the technology they have today... Would you ? Of course you would...because Sarah says so....Just "drill baby drill' "has that hopey changy thing workin out fer ya" ?

Originally Posted by diesel96
lue, Kool-Aid is unhealthy. Too much sugar....Contributes to obesesity and diabetes...liberals try to regulate for warning labels displayed on unhealthy products, yet conservatives fight this, then cry about our tax dollars used curing these people that Ins Co's wont insure...
Maybe liberals could learn to read while they were in school so they could read the labels., or pay attention when the teacher talks about nutrition facts. But like a typical liberal you need the govt to hold your hand.
Anyway, try to focus on the issue on hand, not Klein or Kool-Aid....Talk about hijacking threads...

Pot calling the kettle black??? You and klein must be brothers...eeeeewwwww!!!
In a way your right, the Dem's did a poor job trying to sell Healthcare legislation (even with Rep ideas added into the Bill),(which ones???) compounded with all the mis-information distributed by the effective Republican spin machine's message to their masses.

The Dimocracts dont spread missinformation and lies??? Really???? LMAO!!!! So let me get this straight...your saying that everything a Dimocract says is true??? LMAO!!!! Un-popular legislation may-be a hard sell (it was sold????? or just RAMMED thru against the will of the people and no one actually read what was in the bill) but so was civil and women rights which was passed by Dem's....
Yippie!!!!The Liberals did something good for a change...thankyou....
The kicker is this announcement of Oil production with an exclusive Republican narrative and spinning into 180 degree turn around and declaring this as unpopular as well only because of who's introducing the bill....how can you defend this ?

I applauded his decision...take a look back at what i said. You do remember that the Messiah was against it right??? Or should i post the many videos of him bashing the repubs for suggesting it???

Ok so now we can get back on the thread topic....let see we started with Obama the oil Barron and then went on to the spending of the Obama admin is now more then the Bush admin. If you would like to debate helathcare there is a actual thread for that. Oh and...peace.:peaceful:

Why is it that CONservatives never want to take responsibility for anything or have anything coherent to say. This is a prime example of having no progressive ideas and contributions toward society when not in power. And when this Adm incorperates one of their idea's, all they know how to do is obstruct and regress, and tell the world to give them another chance.....

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I don't even think the oil barrons want to go by 30 yr old oil exploration data with the technology they have today... Would you ?
I never heard the oil companies say that. I dont think they would just drill if they did not know there was oil already there. You ever heard of a company called Corelabs?
Of course you would...because Sarah says so....Just "drill baby drill' "has that hopey changy thing workin out fer ya" ?
You Libs really hate Sarah. So much hate is not good as it causes ulsers and then you have to use Obamacare and wait in line to find a doctor because of he shortage.:wink2:
Why is it that CONservatives never want to take responsibility for anything or have anything coherent to say.
I was thinking the same for the DIMocracts.
This is a prime example of having no progressive (Liberals and Progressives....scary!!!) ideas and contributions toward society when not in power.
There have been many great ideas but the problem is the DIMocracts only want their ideas and no one elses.
And when this Adm incorperates one of their idea's, (and the Dims wont admit they were wrong and are worried about the votes in November and 2012) all they know how to do is obstruct and regress, and tell the world to give them another chance.....
Oh stop whining its OK...your Messiah will only have to lie for a few more years and then he can hang out with that other worse president ever...the peanut farmer.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
and now Russia wants to drill here too.
But barry says no to u.s. companies.

I heard Russia and China and because of the new drilling tech they can drill sideways and tap into our resourses. Next thing we will have China and Russia selling our own oil to us...what a deal!!!!

KingofBrown

The only problem is your graph stops at Bush.........the arrows going upward for Odrama could not be confined to the computer screen....they would hit my ceiling in my house. The comparison we care about is Bush vs. Obama when it comes to spending and Obama wins, hands down.

lol. "hit my ceiling" that's funny. I don't see much difference either with Bush and Obama. some people look at Obama as a saviour, I see him no more than a celebrity.

wkmac

The big unknown in all of this hinges back to early 2001' and the secret Cheney Energy Meeting and what was discussed and considered. Was there some agreement in market collusion to control and boost oil prices, restrict the amount of inventory oil on the market in order to maintain prices, etc. No one knows. It's pure speculation but the idea of peak oil and dwindling supply was not a new and recent idea but a longtime coming so why the cheap oil all through the 90's and then after 2000' the price has spiked and never seen to even come back down close to where it was. With new untapped reserves in the Caspian , Haiti could have more oil than Venezuela and then comes word Venezuela could be sitting on largest reserves in the world, Argentina is finding more reserves not to mention the oil already known in the Falklands. We often hear that China is an emerging consumer of hydrocarbons and this is true but of equal truth is the hydrocarbon and oil finds/production in the South China Sea so with this continuing supply sources of oil why does the price just continue to go up?

If the number of sources for oil go up, it would seem at least in the short run a potential oversupply could happen or it would seem some market pressures to force prices down or as I said to flatline. Or could there be another reason? If a certain currency was the global currency in which all oil transactions must take place and that currency on international markets was being flooded in causing a potential oversupply of that currency to the inventory of goods, would those goods go up in price accordingly to economically balance with the new level of the money supply? I wonder what the policy of the country whose currency is the global reserve oil currency has been in relation to flooding foreign markets and foreign banks with said money in the current economic crisis.

Interesting in that we could be having our throats cut from 2 different directions and never even know it!

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Hmmmm! I thought this thread was gonna be about Obama's meeting over the weekend with this guy!
<snip>

Top that with the continued saber rattling at Russia who not only works to control the Caspian but who has a geologic method of finding oil that proves oil in not a depleting resource but a stable if not a renewing resource and if allowed to expand their footprint, could oversupply the global marketplace thus driving down prices and negatively effecting the wealth and likely power of certain Middle East powers who currently enjoy the good life in partnership with various economic and political interests here in the US. Wanna wonder again why certain enviro interests have been able to stop off shore drilling? Ever looked at the books of these groups to see some very interesting sources of donations?

Follow the money?

Guess I was wrong about this thread not that I was really expecting to be!
:wink2:

Oil as a renewing resource? References, please. Is there some new theory of how oil came to be? I thought it was carbon-based life compressed over millions of years....if it is being created continuously, is the creation process faster than our usage rate?

diesel96

Oh stop whining its OK...your Messiah will only have to lie for a few more years and then he can hang out with that other worse president ever...the peanut farmer.

Seriously, save the reverse psychology for those in your circle who need it for reassurrance purposes. The only whiny bithces are those kicked out of office and their supporters. I'm going to enjoy the next few years of ramming legislation down your throats and creating "armageddon"...such drama queens....

brett636

Seriously, save the reverse psychology for those in your circle who need it for reassurrance purposes. The only whiny bithces are those kicked out of office and their supporters. I'm going to enjoy the next few years of ramming legislation down your throats and creating "armageddon"...such drama queens....

I'm guessing you better hurry up then, as you only have a few months left. November is approaching and a republican majority in at least one chamber of congress is highly likely.

diesel96

I'm guessing you better hurry up then, as you only have a few months left. November is approaching and a republican majority in at least one chamber of congress is highly likely.

I'm forecasting Rep's will gain a few seats more just by the opposing party's historical track record in off presidential election years, but not by biblical proportions many on the right are predicting. Just wishful thinking...