Obama Threatens Action in Libya

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Exactly! I stopped smoking crack and now I can't stay away from car dealers! Mustang or Camaro? It's killing me!

Go with the Mustang...Handeling, braking, MPG, performance, interior, etc. Way better than the crapmaro. Drive them both and you will see. :wink2:

bbsam

Staff member
Damn Lue. You missed the point completely. Again. It's all crack/crap. Shouldn't buy any of it. But I will. I do agree it will probably be the Mustang.:happy-very:

I would start with, "because he wasn't born here means he will do something evil to us!" "He's a secret muslim sooooo....."

When I look at what all the evil that was done to us by Presidents who were born here..........

:wink2:
That wasn't part of the question. so it can't be the correct answer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Aw, c’mon, give peace a chance
By Howie Carr | Thursday, March 24, 2011 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Columnists

You know the old song, “Where have all the flowers gone?”
What I want to know is, where have all the moonbats gone?
The preposterous president these clueless trustafarians elected has now started a war with no congressional authorization and exactly one resolution from the United Nations. George Bush got 17 U.N. resolutions before invading Iraq and the limousine liberals sneered that it was a “rush to war.”
So where are all the candlelight vigils?
Whatever happened to “War is Not the Answer?” Does this “unilateral action” make Barack Obama a, gulp, “cowboy?” Is a village missing its idiot?
When George Bush started a war, the squirrelly hippies from Cambridge couldn’t wait to start rioting in front of the JFK Building. They’ve had a week now to get their new bumper stickers printed up. Stop Obama’s Endless Wars. Obama Lies, Libyans Die.
Where in Hollywood is this year’s “Not in My Name” anti-war petition circulating?
What happened to the Boston and Cambridge City Councils with their resolutions demanding that the president be tried in The Hague as a war criminal?
Where are the human shields, dammit?
Whatever happened to Code Pink?
When will Gen. Colin Powell appear on TV to say ominously of Libya, “If you break it, you bought it.”
When George Bush was president, every People’s Republic in New England had a hard-core group of wrinkly haters who would gather weekly on the town common, or in front of the courthouse, holding “No Blood for Oil” signs.
Where have all the moonbats gone? Who knew there was a Witness Protection Program for the MIA Birkenstock crowd? I’ve even got a new chant for them: “Hey hey, ho ho, Barack the war criminal’s got to go!”
Will Cindy Sheehan take the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard this summer to protest Barack on one of his many vacations, which the lickspittles in the media now invariably refer to as “working vacations”?
Will Comrade Chris Matthews call Obama what he always used to call Bush and Cheney? You know, “chickenhawk.”Remember Abu Ghraib? The New York Times [NYT] went crazy over “war crimes.”
Now there are thousands of photos of a handful of U.S. troops in Afghanistan posing with “trophy” bodies of civilians. But all the Times has to say is, nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
Here’s a bumper sticker you’ll never see in Brookline: “Nobody died at Abu Ghraib.”

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Why do you think it is ridiculous? What makes it paranoid?

They are urban myths started in the media, and everyone who believes either heard them from the media.

The entire conversation about the man's religion is ridiculous because he's said he is Christian, so shut up about it it's nunya business anyway!

He is free to practice whatever religion he wishes, so it should be a non-issue.

Unless, of course, you have something against Muslims, or non-Christians, or whatever.

He can worship Satan or Beetlejuice and there's not a g.d. thing moreluck or you or anyone else can do about it but be prejudicial and racist and come up with even more ludicracy in hopes that more than 1/5 people will subscribe to their ignorance and fear.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
They are urban myths started in the media, and everyone who believes either heard them from the media.
The media started the "myth"? What other myths did they start?
The entire conversation about the man's religion is ridiculous because he's said he is Christian, so shut up about it it's nunya business anyway!
So you believe everything the Messiah says? Do you have a unlimited supply of the Obama Kool-aid too?
He is free to practice whatever religion he wishes, so it should be a non-issue.
Thats true so why then would it be such an issue that a certain person is a Mormon...i guess thats OK though since that person is against you Messiah.
Unless, of course, you have something against Muslims, or non-Christians, or whatever.
So if someone questions Obama they must have something against Muslims or no Christians?
He can worship Satan or Beetlejuice and there's not a g.d. thing moreluck or you or anyone else can do about it but be prejudicial and racist and come up with even more ludicracy in hopes that more than 1/5 people will subscribe to their ignorance and fear.

And the Hubrat throws out the famous Liberal race card.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
The media started the "myth"? What other myths did they start?
So you believe everything the Messiah says? Do you have a unlimited supply of the Obama Kool-aid too?
Thats true so why then would it be such an issue that a certain person is a Mormon...i guess thats OK though since that person is against you Messiah.
So if someone questions Obama they must have something against Muslims or no Christians?
And the Hubrat throws out the famous Liberal race card.

When the remark is like this, yes. That is what the dicussion is about:

:winks:
Solution to the problem in Libya
They want a new Muslim leader, I say, give them ours.
Solves 2 problems.

Anything else? I'll wait while you catch up.

over9five

Staff member
Really Lue. What difference would it make if Obama were a Muslim? Are all Muslims terrorists?

C'mon Bbsam. As Juan Williams said: You're boarding an airplane with 10 Muslims with turbans.

It HAS to cross your mind that they may want to take down the plane. Even if you then talk yourself down, that first thought....

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
C'mon Bbsam. As Juan Williams said: You're boarding an airplane with 10 Muslims with turbans.

It HAS to cross your mind that they may want to take down the plane. Even if you then talk yourself down, that first thought....

What would that have to do with Obama? If he's Muslim he wants to destroy our country???? No, not everyone thinks that way, Over.

over9five

Staff member
I was really answering the "Are all Muslims terrorists?" question.

But I firmly believe that if Obama had run openly as a Muslim, he never would have become President.

All Muslims may not be terrorists, but they do have that well deserved reputation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When it comes to Muslims, I am totally intolerant....because of things like....

*the lady who wants her driver's license picture with the veil covering her face WTH??!!

*the judge who wants to use Sharia Law to decide a case in Florida....last time I looked, Florida was part of the US and US law is good enough. WTH??!!

*the new teacher who wants 3 weeks off to go to her holy trip..she could've gone before she was hired.....WTH ??!!

* the people who get away with MURDER and call it an honor killing and escape punishment because it's in the Koran WTH ??!!

* the people who want to bulid a mosque near ground zero. WTH ??!!

I'm not moving one inch to accomodate these people and their laws....ask the UK folks how accomodating bit them in the ass.

I'm not having any of it and I'm not afraid to say so. Muslims flew planes and killed Americans on 9-11. They are the enemy to me. Don't tell me that Muslims also died on 9-11.......Osama made sure his family left the area and didn't care about any of his so called countrymen.

As far as all the "stans" and the sand nations, they can bomb each other to smithereens for all I care. They've been doing it for eons and will continue to do it. We need to drill for oil here and ignore the lot of them.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
All Muslims may not be terrorists, but they do have that well deserved reputation.

K. What % of Muslim ppl are terrorists and what % of other religions are?

Here's another spin:

"On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company."

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
When it comes to Muslims, I am totally intolerant....because of things like....

*the lady who wants her driver's license picture with the veil covering her face WTH??!!

*the judge who wants to use Sharia Law to decide a case in Florida....last time I looked, Florida was part of the US and US law is good enough. WTH??!!

*the new teacher who wants 3 weeks off to go to her holy trip..she could've gone before she was hired.....WTH ??!!

* the people who get away with MURDER and call it an honor killing and escape punishment because it's in the Koran WTH ??!!

* the people who want to bulid a mosque near ground zero. WTH ??!!

I'm not moving one inch to accomodate these people and their laws....ask the UK folks how accomodating bit them in the ass.

I'm not having any of it and I'm not afraid to say so. Muslims flew planes and killed Americans on 9-11. They are the enemy to me. Don't tell me that Muslims also died on 9-11.......Osama made sure his family left the area and didn't care about any of his so called countrymen.

As far as all the "stans" and the sand nations, they can bomb each other to smithereens for all I care. They've been doing it for eons and will continue to do it. We need to drill for oil here and ignore the lot of them.

So every one in America should be what, Christian?

My neighbors are Muslim. The wife nor their 3 daughters wears a hijab. They got freebie Xmas cards from some non profit a couple years ago and let the older kids address them and hand deliver then to neighbors. The little boys' dog got away from them once and I helped them find him. I got hugs! I buy their magazines, candy bars, wrapping paper, and fruit for school.

What religion should these awesome people be? Just like you so you can have a false sense of security based on IGNORANCE?????!??

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Hang 'em all. Anyone who believes in religious nonsense is halfway to Nutsville already.

Ignorance-based fear. It has and will always dominate the world.

I would feel safer in a mosque than a southern baptist church full of foot-washing bible-thumping holy-rolling lipnikies.

Last edited: