Office Depot and UPS

ups1990

Has anyone here, heard anything about OD switching over to FedEx as their primary shipper? I've gotten conflicting information from two stores. Will OD stop accepting UPS customer drop offs or will they only accept UPS packages if paying shipping exclusively thru OD?

TheDick

They have sub contractor box vans doing the easy stops! sometimes at same time im delivering .Best part is when they want to dump a return un boxed at me like "here bitch take It! " Nope ,box it up foo!

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Has anyone here, heard anything about OD switching over to FedEx as their primary shipper? I've gotten conflicting information from two stores. Will OD stop accepting UPS customer drop offs or will they only accept UPS packages if paying shipping exclusively thru OD?
No haven't heard that but we were told that DHL is going after all of our international account's and that we need to report any sight of DHL packages or any DHL people trying to convince customers to switch. The funny thing is that UPS Stores have signs that say DHL is their preferred international shipper. LOL.

whenIgetthere

Not sure, but I am Express, and delivered a lot of supplies to the OD on my route Friday.

ManInBrown

I don't mind Schien...just wish they wouldnt ship the heavy crap. The offices I go to have some smoking hot Betties.
Agree. Schein boxes are always in good condition. Heavy but not falling apart. I can do without the dog food boxes. One piece of tape and every one is falling apart