Officer Kim Potter Charged With Second Degree Manslaughter In The Wright Shooting

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Like don't resist---why can't they get that through their heads?
Obama instilled it into their minds that resistance was an option.
Plus, with all their fellow gang members standing around with stolen iPhones, a possible payday may be forthcoming if you play it right. Like cry" "I can't breathe"! Unfortunately, (like my dogs), the attention span just isn't there to carry out the plan until final and successful execution. I'm being generous when I say "plan"....

El Correcto

god is dead
Think few families would give up the opportunity to receive millions of dollars if they'd had an idiot kid who resisted arrest and was accidentally shot for it.
It shouldn’t be offered. They should fight on behalf of the tax payers, not sell them out to the families of drug addicts. If anything the family should be offering to reimburse the tax payers for the bullet wasted on his :censored2:.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good Lord, I guess I assumed she was a rookie. She's been a cop 26 years, certainly she knows the difference between a gun and a taser. She really did murder him!

I heard she’s going with the “color blind” defense she can’t tell a yellow taser from a black glock

newfie

1618441435348.png