Once again being made to help another driver

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is that in the master or is that supplemental? We get sent back out all the time :( we have to WAD.
I'm away from home on a road trip or I could dig it out of my contract book for you.
Maybe @BigUnionGuy or @Bubblehead can answer that for you tonight.
It's in the Central
Thought so :(
Article 19 Section 6, "Miscellaneous Provisions", Central Region Supplement

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been headed to help someone before and seen other drivers heading to the hub.

It's me, every weekend. And I'm not at the bottom of the seniority list either. There's maybe 2 or three ahead of me. The others are TCD or FT cover. (I'm a bid driver btw)
Tough :censored2:.

Either slow down so your work takes longer or quit bitching and work as directed. Those are literally your two choices if you plan on staying employeed here.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Once we complete our full dispatch and return to the building they cannot send us back out on the road to help anybody or do any work. End of story.
That includes your full hour break. So say you skipped 5 minutes of break you have to go back out.

A

Article 3

That includes your full hour break. So say you skipped 5 minutes of break you have to go back out.
Not here.
My lunch (30 min) is taken between the third and sixth hour. I take a ten minute break between 9 & noon and the last ten minute break before 16:00. It keeps work off my truck and when I'm done del and picking up I am done.
My ten minute breaks are not mandated.
I'm not even sure that my 30 min lunch is federally mandated because I don't drive a radius of 150 miles "as the crow flies".
I always take them before I'm done with what I'm dispatched with. I'm not stupid.

And to be honest, there isn't one driver that i wouldn't help if they truly were in trouble. The next day's racing report would be bad enough that they wouldn't ask me often. :happy-very:

specter208

Better yet, throw the diad board in the back of the truck so you don't have to look at that light on the way back.

We had some freak that used to run like a raped ape to be done at 5 to please his Masters. When 5:30 rolled around they sent him back out to help clean up the routes that were blasted.

The drivers that had 60 stops left over gave him 40 of them and he still beat them back in with a beat red face from running like a crazy man. He never did figure it out he was so ignorant.
What happened to said driver?

Indecisi0n

So that other driver can get some more stops off before I meet her. I only do this on Saturday because I know someone will need help.

She's not hot, and I think she's a maroon. She organizes her truck based on Orion, not HIN. When I went to help last week, boxes were everywhere. At 9pm.
When you say she isn't hot. Is she outside real-world not hot? Or is she UPS level not hot? Two totally different scales.